Is DJ the only smoker in the band

fergus

I love to see DJ smoking on Stage!! It looks like Ashba learned from the best that it gives a Rock and Roll look for a musician to smoke on stage...

Back in the day most Rockers smoked...

Is he the only smoker in GnR and do you think it pisses Axl Off since he quit smoking...

I love to see DJ smoking on Stage!! It looks like Ashba learned from the best that it gives a Rock and Roll look for a musician to smoke on stage...

Back in the day most Rockers smoked...

Is he the only smoker in GnR and do you think it pisses Axl Off since he quit smoking...

Don't know about any other band members, but I don't think it pisses Axl off - if it did he prolly wouldn't do it.

Nah, you have to truly want to quite if you really want to stop smoking.

And he looks cool? Meh, i would prefer him without.... but thats me

I didn't mean quit smoking - just on stage. Besides, Axl prolly wants him to smoke on stage so he can be a "proper" Slash II.

And I'm with gunsguy. I'm a smoker and I think I'd look a lot cooler not being the idiot standing out in the freezing cold puffing away on a cigarette . . .

Edited by bodine

I find that it gives a Rock Star look to be playing the guitar with a smoke...

Not us having a smoke going on this forum!!

I remember in the Patience video, I think they all smoked...

Back in the day Axl used to light one up with his smoke holder during interviews, and he smoked his cigarette with style!! hihi

Edited by fergus

I find that it gives a Rock Star look to be playing the guitar with a smoke...

Not us having a smoke going on this forum!!

I remember in the Patience video, I think they all smoked...

Back in the day Axl used to light one up with his smoke holder during interviews, and he smoked his cigarette with style!! hihi

That was 20+ years ago. Alot of things that used to look cool no longer do.

mullet1.jpg

57383.jpeg

iceLFI1104_468x762.jpg

thriller.jpg

No one smoked with style like Axl!! I loved the way he tapped it on the ashtray...

Plus he seems to enjoy saying it in nightrain rock3

Ferg... you've clearly studied the way Axl smoked with some level of interest. Something you'd like to tell us?

I just find it awesome the way Axl smoked his Smokes!! For Example, Robert Deniro Smokes with style as well...

But during interviews Axl would seem to really take his time on adding the smoke holder tap the smoke and answer questions in a very relaxed way...

But to see Ashba playing while smoking seems old school Rockstar!!

Edited by fergus