Should Axl give the new GNR members partial ownership in the GNR name?

SONOFABITCH

Nintari - Don't even waste your time with this person. If I was Axl, I would be nervous I have fans as obsessed as he.

Who is the more insane?

MDC-= Mark David Chapman, you know, the guy who shot John Lennon to death because Chapman felt Lennon was a phony who had wronged him. I am firmly in the belief that many Slashites would love something like that to happen to Axl at this point.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nintari - Don't even waste your time with this person. If I was Axl, I would be nervous I have fans as obsessed as he.

Who is the more insane?

MDC-= Mark David Chapman, you know, the guy who shot John Lennon to death because Chapman felt Lennon was a phony who had wronged him. I am firmly in the belief that many Slashites would love something like that to happen to Axl at this point.

whats wrong sunny? truth hurts? alot of psychos on this site moreblack, nintari, soneofabitch, yourself etc.....

C'mon dude..Seriously?

You can't really believe that anyone who likes the old band more, wants a reunion, or perhaps shows some sympathy for Slash, Duff, Izzy etc. wants Axl dead!!!

that's just plain stupid.

Who is the more insane?

whats wrong sunny? truth hurts? alot of psychos on this site moreblack, nintari, soneofabitch, yourself etc.....

C'mon dude..Seriously?

You can't really believe that anyone who likes the old band more, wants a reunion, or perhaps shows some sympathy for Slash, Duff, Izzy etc. wants Axl dead!!!

that's just plain stupid.

Jesus christ theres some SERIOUS fucking nutjobs on this forum and im talking about you Indigo Child go get a fucking life.No fucking Slash fan wud ever want anything to happen to any of them members past or present unless theyre sum seriously fucked in the head guy like the asshole that blew Dimebag away

Who is the more insane?

why you fuckers are around trolling is beyond me.

Chapman was obsessed with Lennon and not Paul, George or Ringo. The Axl is God psychos on here would pull the trigger before a Slash fan. I'm looking at you Volcano and Indigo. BTW, IndyGo is the name of the bussing company that hauls tards around Indianapolis. Did that inspire your name?

lolwhat?

You guys have no fucking right and or say in whatever Axl wants to do with what is LEGALLY his. If Axl felt as though he wanted to give some of the name to his bandmates, some of you would get upset? Really?

This is just a hypothetical and lots of yall got sand in your clit. What this all really means is many of yall need to get a life and stop living in the past.

So anyway, I think Pittman deserves 10% ownership of the name and the other members 15%.

you be straight trollin' son.

and your reunion still isn't going to happen :rofl-lol: I love it.

There are four different Guns N Roses bands. The first never released a record. The second released four original albums and one cover album. The third released Chinese Democracy and the fourth has done nothing but tour.

So tell me. If you only like one of those incarnations, and talk down about the rest, or another incarnation...does that make you a cupcake? If you like the fourth band (and I think you do, right?), and not the second...does that make you a cupcake? Or does that just make you a human being with a preference/opinion?

Edited by Nintari

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

The pestering didn't stop with jail though -- McNeil reportedly continued to send Axl letters from behind bars.

I can imagine this prison guard collecting all her post everyday and delivering it to Axl Rose.

One year later....

so um whats this girl in for?

Stalking Axl Rose

Oh shit

Who's crazy?

http://truthinmusic.org/

Guns N' Roses is headlining Europe even though lead singer Axl Rose is the only guy you'd be able to pick out of a lineup. The rest of the original GN'R is missing in action, unless you count Slash's appearance in that Guitar Hero commercial.

That explains the Truth in Music Act, which has been passed in more than 30 states - including New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Oregon.

"It's a double whammy. The consumer, the fan, is paying good money. If it's going to be a tribute show, call it a tribute show. And people will pay their prices accordingly ... Don't be claiming you're the group if you're not the group."

probably why they wont tour the US

Who's crazy?

http://truthinmusic.org/

Guns N' Roses is headlining Europe even though lead singer Axl Rose is the only guy you'd be able to pick out of a lineup. The rest of the original GN'R is missing in action, unless you count Slash's appearance in that Guitar Hero commercial.

That explains the Truth in Music Act, which has been passed in more than 30 states - including New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Oregon.

"It's a double whammy. The consumer, the fan, is paying good money. If it's going to be a tribute show, call it a tribute show. And people will pay their prices accordingly ... Don't be claiming you're the group if you're not the group."

probably why they wont tour the US

No, I don't think so. If that were true, then they wouldn't have toured in '02 or '06.

Ali

If they don't tour the US it'll be because the US doesn't want them (atleast as far as stadium/arenas go). The record sold less then a million copies here so why in the hell would they tour here? Would any of YOU do shows where you aren't wanted? I wouldn't. Why waste my time when I could go do shows for people who actually want to support me? It doesn't make any sense to do a US tour.

Look, I wanted to apologize for my over the top rhetoric. But it gets very fucking frustrating to see people just come in day after day who trash your favorite band, and it doesn't make sense to me why people who hate the new band would come to this section just to annoy people who LIKE the new band. And with some members, there's a hatefulness to their posts. And as far as the MDC comparison, that only really goes for people like BBA, who keep coming back with multiple accounts, pretending to have a bunch of different identities, just to hate on Axl and the new band despite being banned over ten times.

Look, I wanted to apologize for my over the top rhetoric. But it gets very fucking frustrating to see people just come in day after day who trash your favorite band, and it doesn't make sense to me why people who hate the new band would come to this section just to annoy people who LIKE the new band. And with some members, there's a hatefulness to their posts. And as far as the MDC comparison, that only really goes for people like BBA, who keep coming back with multiple accounts, pretending to have a bunch of different identities, just to hate on Axl and the new band despite being banned over ten times.

I don't condone cupcakes, I think those people are mentally challenged, but I do condone expressing one's opinions/feelings. There's nothing wrong with you saying what you like and don't like and there's nothing wrong with fans of the AFD band doing the same thing. This is a Guns N Roses message board. As long as you're a fan of any incarnation of the band, you should be entitled to your opinion in here. Afterall, the first,second and third bands are as much GNR as the fourth.

I wish people could conduct themselves in a way where they don't let their passion get in the way of their opinions, but this isn't a perfect world. People also have a tendency to think their opinion is fact...which causes most if not ALL the arguments around here. I also wish that would cease to exist but again...not a perfect world so we all just have to live with it.

Edited by Nintari

Apology not accepted. You are a jerk. Your frustration is due to your inability to form an argument or post anything of interest. Get a life. The end.

No.

It would make things even more complicated than they already are.. the only thing this band needs to really be recognized as a band is release more new material and tour behind it. And turn their AFD tours into something else. A couple of old songs is fine, but they should play more new stuff if they don't want to be compared to the old band. Also, they need more media coverage. If I would not read this forum I probably wouldn't even know GnR still exists..

If he gave them partial owenership, maybe guys like Richard Fortus wouldn't have to have disclaimers on their personal website(s) that say "please don't ask any GNR related questions".

Keep in mind, this guy has supposedly been in the "band" for 8 years now.

HEY BBA! HEY BBA!