..is Guns N'Roses finished?

star

lol i love this forum, full of cupcakes , bbas, and everything in between :)

on topic though, (and I have no inside info) but I get the feeling its the calm before the storm

It's all a bit like Mad Max roaming the desert. Axl and CD II may find water or the year might end in silence. You just can't be certain of anything. Will the business men hoard all his time or will Axl and CD II move on to plow the earth?

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really have NO clue why theres so many people asking this. I think all of them are bitter people.

Its obvious they want it to be "finished".

I find it amusing. These fans dont take in to consideration of the fact that the band just finished a year long tour and dont have families or a life outside of GNR.

Edited by Lose Your Illusions

They can do anything they want, but please not another chinese democracy tour.

The whole Chinese Democracy Tour must be the longest in history. It kinda started in 2000, but didn't get going until about 2006, then stopped for a while, then got going again!

Maybe 2011 will see the Chinese Democracy tour continue some more :shrugs:

Edited by star

Hey DJ Slashba confirmed that they're hitting the states in February. So because that will DEFINITELY happen, I'm a happy camper. I mean there's nothing wrong with the fact that it's Jan 10 and we've not heard one lick about a states tour starting in one month, right??? I do want to stress that this isn't Axl's fault, it's simply everyone else's but his - lawyers, record companies, venues, management. Such high demand for him that logistically it's a nightmare.

The only nightmare is finding venues smaller than 10k but bigger than 2k since that's his sweet spot right now, at least in the US where we know this ISN'T gnr unlike in Asia where 6 dummies could be marched out and they'd scream AXL AXL GNR!!!

Hey DJ Slashba confirmed that they're hitting the states in February. So because that will DEFINITELY happen, I'm a happy camper. I mean there's nothing wrong with the fact that it's Jan 10 and we've not heard one lick about a states tour starting in one month, right??? I do want to stress that this isn't Axl's fault, it's simply everyone else's but his - lawyers, record companies, venues, management. Such high demand for him that logistically it's a nightmare.

The only nightmare is finding venues smaller than 10k but bigger than 2k since that's his sweet spot right now, at least in the US where we know this ISN'T gnr unlike in Asia where 6 dummies could be marched out and they'd scream AXL AXL GNR!!!

LOL $la$h

slash-lol--large-msg-118486471947.jpg

Hey DJAshba confirmed that they're hitting the states in February. So because that will DEFINITELY happen, I'm a happy camper. I mean there's nothing wrong with the fact that it's Jan 10 and we've not heard one lick about a states tour starting in one month, right??? I do want to stress that this isn't Axl's fault, it's simply everyone else's but his - lawyers, record companies, venues, management. Such high demand for him that logistically it's a nightmare.

LOL $la$h

^this ^ :lol:

Another fucking racist/xenophobic comment on this site.

Get that moron OUT OF THIS BOARD.

LOL $la$h

Great photo. It's always good to see Slash having fun and letting his hair-down.

LOL $la$h

Great photo. It's always good to see Slash having fun and letting his hair-down.

He'll never let his hair down as a member of GN'R again, though rock1

If they're not going to put out the next album, does it even matter? How long can the Chinese Democracy tour go on, 10 years wasn't enough?

I don't know if I'm completely ready for the next album yet. For some reason, I still don't feel as though my Chinese Democracy journey is complete.

BBA, you're more pathetic than I am, and that's saying a lot.

wow confident much? :unsure:

If they're not going to put out the next album, does it even matter? How long can the Chinese Democracy tour go on, 10 years wasn't enough?

I don't know if I'm completely ready for the next album yet. For some reason, I still don't feel as though my Chinese Democracy journey is complete.

BBA, you're more pathetic than I am, and that's saying a lot.

wow confident much? :unsure:

NO GNR is not finished, they more than deserve a break, and calling Ashba "Slashba" is an abomination, Ashba is in, slash is gone, get over it, besides Ashba is a able to play circles around the once-great slash,who has relegated himself to playing with any/everybody and whoring himself out to any show that will tolerate him and pay him $$$,

The obvious answer to this question is that no GN'R is not done. I'd expect a year hiatus and then Axl will do Chinese Democracy but more like Appetite for Destruction revisited tour 201(x). Then people will anticipate another album that will never see the light of day because everything must run its course.