..is Guns N'Roses finished?

star

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The band finished a lengthy tour last month. They deserve a break whether that lasts a few months or a few years remains to be seen.

Other than Axl, the rest appear to be busy. Maybe Axl is busy, with other stuff.

Edited by star

I think that this time period is similar to the the late 2007 to November 2008 era where they weren't touring and there was no word on what was happening. They are probably taking a break while Axl is working out how to release the next album with the record company(my opinion, not fact). If they tour the US, fine, if they don't, then just focus on other things beside GnR. I want the next album as much as anyone but it could be a lengthy wait.

The band finished a lengthy tour last month. They deserve a break whether that lasts a few months or a few years remains to be seen.

Other than Axl, the rest appear to be busy. Maybe Axl is busy, with other stuff.

With the new album stuff :rolleyes:

..they are ?

Spill the beans some more..

You know that would be an interesting Axl question. I wonder if he's ever given up on GNR, walked away and thought he'd just deal with what's been done and forget the future of GNR.

Probably get the short answer there and the are you stupid look.

No, prepare yourself for Guns N' Roses v.4.0

A hired hand can walk away anytime, and it won't be the first time.

It depends on how long the break is, and how much working for Axl has boosted their own solo careers.

If there was anything behind what Brain (once) said, he has been working behind the scenes on now material

(was Brain taking the piss? as I can never tell with him).

Edited by star

No, prepare yourself for Guns N' Roses v.4.0

A hired hand can walk away anytime, and it won't be the first time.

It depends on how long the break is, and how much working for Axl has boosted their own solo careers.

If there was anything behind what Brain (once) said, he has been working behind the scenes on now material

(was Brain taking the piss? as I can never tell with him).

So, you're inside the heads of the members of GN'R? You know why they're in GN'R?

Why have Tommy and Chris stayed in Guns for over a decade? Or Richard, who's been in Guns six years now? Chris especially could have a great career outside of Guns; He was a quite in demand session musician when he joined Guns.

I'm guessing since they were "Slash-approved", you don't consider Gilby and Matt to have been hired hands. If you do, than that must mean that GN'R post 1990 was not REAL Guns. By 1992, two thirds of GN'R's rhythm section must've consisted of "hired hands". That's a pretty large and important chunk of the band.

Edited by Indigo Child