Anybody else think it would be way cool if GNR debuted a new music video on the return episode of Beavis and Butthead?

ITW 2012

This is the perfect vehicle for Axl to re-introduce Chinese Democracy. If I was the manager I'd be going all out to make this happen.

I don't think so. B&B tends to make use of classic toons known by the masses :D

Beavis And Butt-Head look set to return to MTV later this year.

A new series of the cult cartoon is reportedly being written by the show's creator, Mike Judge, who also looks set to reprise his role of voicing both characters.

The New York Post reports that MTV sources confirmed that the duo will still be in high school for the new batch of episodes, and that they would be commenting on current music videos to be played during the shows.

Beavis And Butt-Head originally ran on MTV from 1993 until 1997. A feature film, Beavis And Butt-Head Do America, was released in 1996.

Spin-off series Daria also went on to be a success, while Judge created King Of The Hill and the film Office Space.

I could see it hur hur where's slash hur hur axls an asshole hur asshole hur Chinese cockring hur hur this rocks!

I could definitely see a movie. Someone breaks into their basement and steals a copy of CD and they go on epic journey around world to find it.

Beavis and butthead do the world.

Buckethead. Head hur hur.

heh heh heh heh heh heh that would be cool heh heh heh

shut up butt munch..... guns n roses are cool...he he

Beavis you're never gonna fix up your room, and you're never gonna score. You're just gonna sit around for the rest of your life spanking your monkey

yeah yeah, it's gonna be cool!

:rofl-lol:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/02/03/start-headbanging-now-beavis-butt-head-to-return/

Anybody else think it would be way cool if GNR debuted a new music video on the return episode of Beavis and Butthead?

No. Bevis and Butthead were cool to that whole era of thinking.. obviously Axl has distanced himself and his music from that lowbrow era. This is not the Sunset Strip version of GNR rock and roll. This is the megafame ultra rich version of GNR and there is a distinct difference between the two elements. Bevis an Butthead were losers and the whole "heavy metal" headbanger scene identified with that.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/02/03/start-headbanging-now-beavis-butt-head-to-return/

No. Bevis and Butthead were cool to that whole era of thinking.. obviously Axl has distanced himself and his music from that lowbrow era. This is not the Sunset Strip version of GNR rock and roll. This is the megafame ultra rich version of GNR and there is a distinct difference between the two elements. Bevis an Butthead were losers and the whole "heavy metal" headbanger scene identified with that.

This isn't the "megafame" version of GNR; it's Axl Rose and a bunch of guys who aren't household names outside of GNR forums. Beavis and Butthead would be the perfect mediuim to get Axl's music out there to rock fans.

Edited by ITW 2012