In the Summer-time!

Guest Sweet Tooth

Guest Sweet Tooth

Heyya folks,

I've just made camping plans for the summer time and I couldn't help but start to get pumped. I'm going to a place called Bon Echo in eastern Ontario, it's gorgeous! With over 40 of us going, it's sure to be a blast.

184160895_0bad7bdee5.jpg

look at that! That's definitely the highlight to the trip... besides this trip, hopefully gunna see a lot of shows! Rammstein is coming, as well as Heavy T.O... I just need to find a summer job before all those measly high school kids take em from me :P

What about you guys? Any awesome stuff lined up?

Going to visit some family in Germany, Sweden, Spain and Denmark. Same as every summer but always exciting.

Cool. Where abouts in Denmark?

I'm not really going anywhere this year as all my money are going towards moving.

Small towns like Humlebak, Espergarde, and Helsingor. And of course Copenhagen.

Okay. Nowhere near me then :)

Going to visit some family in Germany, Sweden, Spain and Denmark. Same as every summer but always exciting.

I'm not really going anywhere this year as all my money are going towards moving.

You sound awfully happy about that! :rofl-lol:

You sound awfully happy about that! :rofl-lol:

:lol: Didn't mean it like that though, it's just I didn't count on you going anywhere near me anyways as I live in the "wrong" part of Denmark.

Not the Summer as such, more like early fall but I'm flying to Seattle in September and going on a road trip the length of the west coast to San Diego. Gonna hit all the big cities en route such as San Francisco, LA etc including at least a couple of days on Sunset Strip and take in any other sites I come across on the road. Also gonna be awesome cos I'm going on my own and travelling with people I know from this board who I've never met before so I'm really excited about that. Can't wait, it's gonna be amazing! :D

Benicassim (spanish festival) for a whole week with a few of my best pals, should be a great one. T in the park, which I have snagged a free ticket for as I'm now five minutes walk from it. Few band/acoustic gigs booked, sleep outdoors not indoors, tickets for charlatans/morrissey/the national and some spontateous things that will destroy my bank account. Don't think I've ever had a better one planned.

• 9 years later...
12 minutes ago, Graeme said:

Fucking hell, I opened up this thread and on reading the first post was like "what absolute moron is planning to go on holiday with 40 people... oh, it's from 2011."

Same😄 Read yours aswell from when you were 21 bless. I read it in a high pitched Scottish accent.

And @Dazey youthful adventures before he became a total degenerate husk of a man. Who if not in the local Spoons sits around in his pants all day playing computer games and drinking Stella. 

From hitting the open road taking in the sights of "Frisco" hanging with his new buddies on the West coast to essentially becoming Bernard Manning in less than a decade is quite remarkable really.