Cheer The Fuck Up

wkuk04

Coming off the back of a pretty successful tour and Axl sounding great, the band sounding tight as a unit, and yet the small minority on this forum still hate on GNR and mostly Axl. So my message is simple Cheer the Fuck Up, i believe we will get four albums: 1 maybe 2 from CD era line up and a couple from the current line up. Cheer up, its that depressing hearing the bullshit cloud this great GNR forum, its making me consider jumping into the internet and kicking the cupcakes ass's.

me too :xmasschef: why not 4 albums maybe next year well get an album a month each song a part of the last like another brick in the wall but with 12 parts oh wait sorry guys the table says probally not (j/k) but the post did make me smile thanks

tom

Haha 4 albums ? Nooo surely 5 or 6 lol With 6 dvd's and documentaries. Of course .... what were you thinking

And I would do anything for love,

I'd run right into hell and back.

I would do anything for love,

I'll never lie to you and that's a fact.

But I'll never forget the way you feel right now, oh no, no way.

And I would do anything for love,

Oh I would do anything for love,

I would do anything for love,

But I won't do that,

No I won't do that.

Guest siliconmessiah

Guns N Roses is falling apart piece for piece.

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

But you keep holding on if that makes you happy.

There won´t be no more albums.

And there won´t be no more tours.

Just sit back and see what will happen to the Rio-gig...

CD2 does not exist. Nor will it ever be released or exist.

When it comes to making music, Axl is finished, and he did a good job ruining a legendary band, although the years 2002-2008 were brilliant!

Edited by siliconmessiah

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

When it comes to making music, Axl is finished, and he did a good job ruining a legendary band, although the years 2002-2008 were brilliant!

While i don't disagree with some of what you said, did you not used to be an Axlite?? When/why did this change?

Guest siliconmessiah

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

While i don't disagree with some of what you said, did you not used to be an Axlite?? When/why did this change?

Yes. It´s true. I stood up since 2008, as I thought that maybe in 2009-2010 would be the year for a follow up to CD.

Bucket & Finck leaving was hard times as a fan. But I still held on...

Then I understood that everything was only empty words from Axl, and it has always been since the "Better video promise" and when Axl came here talking and naming "songs" that supposedly would be on "CD2".

This was 2 years ago now...and I believe that he has a hard time keeping the band together. He should really had sat down with Bucket and Finck, talked things through and get together again. There was magic being made there.

Apparently, he has personal issues that hinder him from releasing things. He is afraid to be judged and probably does not like being a public person.

It´s fine, we all have our issues, so I don´t blame him.

What I blame him for though, is the inability to release music, keep Guns N´ Roses alive as a true band and keeping promises towards the supporters, the fans. That really sucks.

Edited by siliconmessiah

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

Yes. It´s true. I stood up since 2008, as I thought that maybe in 2009-2010 would be the year for a follow up to CD.

Bucket & Finck leaving was hard times as a fan. But I still held on...

Then I understood that everything was only empty words from Axl, and it has always been since the "Better video promise" and when Axl came here talking and naming "songs" that supposedly would be on "CD2".

This was 2 years ago now...and I believe that he has a hard time keeping the band together. He should really had sat down with Bucket and Finck, talked things through and get together again. There was magic being made there.

Apparently, he has personal issues that hinder him from releasing things. He is afraid to be judged and probably does not like being a public person.

It´s fine, we all have our issues, so I don´t blame him.

What I blame him for though, is the inability to release music, keep Guns N´ Roses alive as a true band and keeping promises towards the supporters, the fans. That really sucks.

I can understand that for sure.

Guest siliconmessiah

although what is released is epic and captures an era.

It surely does. The release of CD marked an era, especially for one who was a supporter of the band since 1999. I could finally walk up to my friends who´s been laughing at me since 2004, and finally say: Here it is motherfuckers!

A great feeling. A fine album!

But this inability of Axl and Guns ´N Roses to ride on momentum killed the band.

In my humble opinion, CD should have been released with the european tour in 2006, along with a Better video.

There was so much buzz, with leaks and news all over the place. But instead...nothing other than a "forced" half assed release of the "biggest record of decades" in 2008, without any promotion at all.

And these things keeps on following GNR. The inability do actually make something real.

The fifth year of Chinese Democracy Tour (2006-2011) was just finished, and then what? The band splits and Axl gets holed up, just as always......

Edited by siliconmessiah

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

Reported.

Why? It's just his opinion man.

Guest siliconmessiah

I won´t even comment on you reporting my posts volcano, or you calling me a "cancer" in another thread, as I don´t wanna start any shit.

Read all my comments in this thread, and you´ll see what I mean, and to get a picture of my opinions.

Have a good day.

Freedom-Of-Speech-Bumper-Sticker-(5675).jpg

Edited by siliconmessiah

I won´t even comment on you reporting my posts volcano, or you calling me a "cancer" in another thread, as I don´t wanna start any shit.

Read all my comments in this thread, and you´ll see what I mean, and to get a picture of my opinions.

Have a good day.

Freedom-Of-Speech-Bumper-Sticker-(5675).jpg

Yes, but it makes no sense to be on a forum of a band you don't like anymore.

although what is released is epic and captures an era.

It surely does. The release of CD marked an era, especially for one who was a supporter of the band since 1999. I could finally walk up to my friends who´s been laughing at me since 2004, and finally say: Here it is motherfuckers!

A great feeling. A fine album!

But this inability of Axl and Guns ´N Roses to ride on momentum killed the band.

In my humble opinion, CD should have been released with the european tour in 2006, along with a Better video.

There was so much buzz, with leaks and news all over the place. But instead...nothing other than a "forced" half assed release of the "biggest record of decades" in 2008, without any promotion at all.

And these things keeps on following GNR. The inability do actually make something real.

The fifth year of Chinese Democracy Tour (2006-2011) was just finished, and then what? The band splits and Axl gets holed up, just as always......

As much as i hate to say it. I really believe Axl having people around who won't pressure him like in the old days with Niven is the real problem. Having your family run a multi million dollar business is not always the best business model, even though I'm sure they try their damnedest there is no reason this many opportunities should be missed by anyone for any reason other than health problems.

I know its not about the money but it should be about the fans and fans want output.

Guest siliconmessiah

no sense to be on a forum of a band you don't like anymore.

If I want to discuss it, and voice my opinion about what´s going on with a band that I spent dollars, cancelled gigs, fuel, heart and soul for?

The truth is that this band can rise again in time, have a different line-up in five years time and I might like it.

(OPINION: As I said, the pre-cd era and the pure cd-era were fantastic years, although the "band" lacked ability to ride on the momentum and chances given...the post-cd era so far is nothing but mediocre due to random band-replacements, broken promises and lack of releases)

Edited by siliconmessiah

It´s too late.

It´s game over.

Reported.

Nobody likes a snitch, bitch.

Coming off the back of a pretty successful tour and Axl sounding great, the band sounding tight as a unit, and yet the small minority on this forum still hate on GNR and mostly Axl. So my message is simple Cheer the Fuck Up, i believe we will get four albums: 1 maybe 2 from CD era line up and a couple from the current line up. Cheer up, its that depressing hearing the bullshit cloud this great GNR forum, its making me consider jumping into the internet and kicking the cupcakes ass's.

4 albums my ass!!!

There are Nirvana forums. There are Elvis forums. Just because they are dead doesn't mean the people shouldn't post there.

and yet they are probably more positive than this forum at times lol

Edited by chesire78

There are Nirvana forums. There are Elvis forums. Just because they are dead doesn't mean the people shouldn't post there.

and yet they are probably more positive than this forum at times lol

Elvis has released more albums in the last 14 years than Guns have ;)