MEXICO - Palacio de los Deportes

Spirit

That's our first overlap then.

Guns N' Roses: Palacio de los Deportes, Mexico

Thin Lizzy: 10/18 – Tucson, AZ – Ava Ampitheater

Does it say anywhere that Fortus is doing the whole Thin Lizzy tour?

Rich is filling in for Vivian Campbell, so depends how long Viv is away.

I went to go see GNR in Mexico in 07, but Mexico is pretty bad right now and wouldnt go over there. I hope they come closer to the states.

I'm from mexico and the country isn't worst than '07 is equal ¡¡¡¡ And closer to USA?? Maybe Monterrey but I think that Monterrey is worst than Mexico City so......

Of course I'm very excited of GN'R comming to México and I will be there in front row¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.

I will try to post pics of the promotion like the Chile topic.

91 days left ¡¡¡¡¡¡

http://www.ocesa.com...uns-n%27-roses/

Thanks to Ulises at htgth :thumbsup:

Cool, Mexico deserves show too! :xmassrudolph: rock3

Wow, they chose a beautiful pic sexy!

Guns! Guns! Guns!! rock2

I like how the pics they use are from the previous tour .................... nothing ever current shrugs.gif

I went to go see GNR in Mexico in 07, but Mexico is pretty bad right now

...Bad how?

oh my............ Mexico is very bad right now and spilling into the US

goverment corruption relating to drugs , murders , beheadings ALL the time , very fucking bad

Guns! Guns! Guns!! rock2

I like how the pics they use are from the previous tour .................... nothing ever current shrugs.gif

...Bad how?

goverment corruption relating to drugs , murders , beheadings ALL the time , very fucking bad

And dont forget the Zetas running people out of town. The Zetas killing the American Ice Agent. The Zetas shooting at Americans that were at Falcon Lake on their Ski boats. The high number of kidnapping. Zetas and Drug Cartel shooting at Border Patrol. Thats why I think its bad overthere and I wouldnt go overthere. Im not putting down Mexico, all I am saying is why I think its very dangerous. Anyway, have fun and take pics!

Edited by batman007

I went to go see GNR in Mexico in 07, but Mexico is pretty bad right now and wouldnt go over there. I hope they come closer to the states.

I'm from mexico and the country isn't worst than '07 is equal ¡¡¡¡ And closer to USA?? Maybe Monterrey but I think that Monterrey is worst than Mexico City so......

Of course I'm very excited of GN'R comming to México and I will be there in front row¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.

I will try to post pics of the promotion like the Chile topic.

91 days left ¡¡¡¡¡¡

Would be cool to post some promo!

Guest gunns5

I hope dj takes his smith an western and his crossbow over there, surprised they chose Mexico over a us date, I'd never go there.

blabbermouth is so full of shit. they are biased and full of hater who just like to hate. if they ever do a reunion tour ,wich I dont really hope for cause I wanna hear axl's stuff, I hope they wont tour entire us. just like 3-4 big show for the fans and let down all the haters.

Guns! Guns! Guns!! rock2

...Bad how?

And dont forget the Zetas running people out of town. The Zetas killing the American Ice Agent. The Zetas shooting at Americans that were at Falcon Lake on their Ski boats. The high number of kidnapping. Zetas and Drug Cartel shooting at Border Patrol. Thats why I think its bad overthere and I wouldnt go overthere. Im not putting down Mexico, all I am saying is why I think its very dangerous. Anyway, have fun and take pics!

The right way is to place current photo, maybe want to draw attention showing an old photo sexy ... or more to view...!!

Before his sensual style was more exposed,

now his sensual style is hidden or more discreet!

About Mexico...

Well, I have not been following the current problems of domestic social and political

outside Mexico, I know that for years there are problems at the borders.

When I saw this confirmed date, I was happy for them because despite the

problems is a friendly people and I feel that has always been a people suffered by a

government weak that it does not dignified living conditions for the people.

There are many childrens, young and good people, fans of Guns that are long time

waiting for a show.

The team of Guns with this situation must be very careful to avoid problems.

Edited by Hatchepsut

Guest gunns5

I hope dj takes his smith an western and his crossbow over there, surprised they chose Mexico over a us date, I'd never go there.

Why not?

I'd link you to a few websites that shows you images of what happens in the streets over there, however showing images of people decapitated hanging from an overpass, as well as children and women dead in the street, well would be against the rules of the forum.

blabbermouth is so full of shit. they are biased and full of hater who just like to hate. if they ever do a reunion tour ,wich I dont really hope for cause I wanna hear axl's stuff, I hope they wont tour entire us. just like 3-4 big show for the fans and let down all the haters.

Don't scroll down at blabbermouth, their worse than GunsNFNRoses.

Why not?

I'd link you to a few websites that shows you images of what happens in the streets over there, however showing images of people decapitated hanging from an overpass, as well as children and women dead in the street, well would be against the rules of the forum.

That kinda of shit happens all over the world, man. It's not like you'd go attend a concert and get decapitated in the way. It's like saying I'd never go to college in the US fearing someone would go and shoot everybody in there. I don't think any social or political problems mexico would influence on whether the concert would be a good one or not. Mexico has one of the most passionate crowds in the world. People have a terrible imagery of latin america. Kinda makes me sad as a Brazilian.

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Why not?

That kinda of shit happens all over the world, man. It's not like you'd go attend a concert and get decapitated in the way. It's like saying I'd never go to college in the US fearing someone would go and shoot everybody in there. I don't think any social or political problems mexico would influence on whether the concert would be a good one or not. Mexico has one of the most passionate crowds in the world. People have a terrible imagery of latin america. Kinda makes me sad as a Brazilian.

college shootings are occasional , copy-cats , the shit going on down there with the drug wars is all over EVERYDAY in Mexico , and if I , a US citizen were to go down there someone would probablly try and rob me and kill me. sad.gif

Why not?

college shootings are occasional , copy-cats , the shit going on down there with the drug wars is all over EVERYDAY in Mexico , and if I , a US citizen were to go down there someone would probablly try and rob me and kill me. sad.gif

In most countries there is danger everywhere.

All kinds of danger.

In all cities there are safer places and the danger zones, places that never

can walk at night or durant the day, alone or accompanied, on foot or by car.

Generally, travel agencies or the federal police have a manual with instructions

for tourists, everything is a matter of care and attention.

If you go to Mexico goes to the place of conflict?

If you plan to go to Mexico or another country town and walking in the area of danger,

then everything you said could happen, but if you stay in safe places and have

care required, will not have problems.

Mexico is not in turmoil as Libya in the moment

If the band is scheduled concert there because it is safe for the team and fans.

So far, things are going.

It's good to see the enthusiasm of the fans. :)

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/notas/780309.html

Edited by Hatchepsut