November Rain - New Live Album?

Sonic Reducer

If you go here you will see that this DVD is supposed to be released in 2011. The playlist looks sweet. And I think that we saw that cover among MSL's crap. Opinions please.

It's a bootleg label. The setlist indicates footage from the UYI tour.

Not footage from 2001 onwards. Some of those songs have never been played by the new line-up of GNR

Sounds like something I'd be interested in then.

no doubt there would be plenty of interest, just rather silly that they would promote an old gnr show with a current picture of Axl, especially when you consider that they usually do it the other way round! :xmasssanta:

Not footage from 2001 onwards. Some of those songs have never been played by the new line-up of GNR

Sounds like something I'd be interested in then.

no doubt there would be plenty of interest, just rather silly that they would promote an old gnr show with a current picture of Axl, especially when you consider that they usually do it the other way round! :xmasssanta:

If it's from shows we have not got already then i for one would get it

Nice first post dude, clearly trying to push your shit dvd onto the fans. Try pushing it to a less die-hard fan base that doesnt know better than to buy this crap. I love how he throws in that he remembers seeing it among Saint Laurents documents. Whatta joke.

Edited by drtydane

Nothing by the current version of GNR (although this is clearly a fan-made bootleg, and a bad one at that) will ever use the 'retro-bullet' GNR logo, ever again. If I remember correctly, if there's one thing Slash walked away with from GNR was the original logo. He designed it or something and the patent is in his name, and still is. At least that's what I understand. If the current incarnation of the band used the logo, they'd owe Slash royalties or Slash can block the use all together... which I think he has.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember and old post about why GNR never uses the logo anymore, and some reliable sources confirmed it's a legal issue like described above.