US tour happening in November?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to my local Dallas rock station last week and they played a GNR song. Anyway after it was done the DJ mentioned that he heard a rumor that GNR would be doing a US tour this fall. He also posted the question " Would you go see GNR if they came to Dallas" on the radio website.

I know me, my husband and son will definitely go if GNR come to Dallas. I don't care what it cost or who Axl's band is, I'm there!

I really hope it happens. It's been too long since Axl came to Dallas!

As for how many Americans will ruin the show, it won't matter because the real GNR fans will be there to represent and enjoy the show!

If they open for Lady Gaga it would be a soldout tour.

Hey don't laugh I saw Lady Gaga last year and before her show they played Paradise City, so I assume she's a fan.

I would pay anything to see that show! That girl can sing and she brings in the sold out crowds for sure.

I would love to see a duet with Axl and her! Awesome! Both can play the piano too.

I was listening to my local Dallas rock station last week and they played a GNR song. Anyway after it was done the DJ mentioned that he heard a rumor that GNR would be doing a US tour this fall. He also posted the question " Would you go see GNR if they came to Dallas" on the radio website.

I know me, my husband and son will definitely go if GNR come to Dallas. I don't care what it cost or who Axl's band is, I'm there!

As for how many Americans will ruin the show, it won't matter because the real GNR fans will be there to represent and enjoy the show!

Hey don't laugh I saw Lady Gaga last year and before her show they played Paradise City, so I assume she's a fan.

I would pay anything to see that show! That girl can sing and she brings in the sold out crowds for sure.

I would love to see a duet with Axl and her! Awesome! Both can play the piano too.

Whatever works for you, dude... I personally prefer GnR playing in bars than with GaGa.

Whatever works for you, dude... I personally prefer GnR playing in bars than with GaGa.

Dude, she's not a dude.

Dude, she's not a dude.

hahahaha :rofl-lol:

courtesy of faldor at gnrevolution:

I KNEW that tweet from the band earlier today meant something.

Unless they're playing some sick joke, this seems like the beginning.

http://big1059.clearcontests.com/front/OpenContest.asp?Action=Login&SurveyID=150964&zx=380

Labor Day Weekend (8/29-9/5) tune in all weeked for LIVE CUTS of your favorite classic rock artists!

Live Licks Weekend Contest:

Listen all weekend for LIVE CUTS from Guns N' Roses, then log in below and tell us the time and day that you heard the song. If you are correct, you'll win tickets to see Guns N' Roses LIVE!!!

Guns N’ Roses concert is Saturday, October 29th at AmericanAirlines Arena.

Tickets on sale Friday, September 9th at 10am at the box office, all ticketmaster locations, online at ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800.745.3000.

Looks like it's starting!!

rock3

Well, that's confirmation. I'm guessing the US tour starts in Florida in late October like in '06, and I'll be able to see them at MSG or the Meadowlands in early-mid November, hopefully.

Good call. I'm hoping for a Detroit date sooner than later (obviously). They always seem to play here when it's this side of a blizzard so I'm kinda hoping a Detroit date would be a little earlier this time out.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Hmmm...does this mean a new album really could be on its way?

No, it means a US tour is a significant possibility.

Guest siliconmessiah

Ok.

Let´s put it this way then NewGNRnOldGNR, you seriously think Axl is willing to risk things with another AFD/CD tour in America?

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Let´s put it this way then NewGNRnOldGNR, you seriously think Axl is willing to risk things with another AFD/CD tour?

Why assume it’s the same tour merely because a new album mightn’t be on the horizon?

The last tour wasn’t the “Use Your Illusion” tour despite no album accompanying the actual touring for six years.

Ok.

Let´s put it this way then NewGNRnOldGNR, you seriously think Axl is willing to risk things with another AFD/CD tour in America?

What risk? Guns N' Roses playing to Guns N' Roses fans is all I care about. I haven't even had the chance to hear some of my favorite Chinese songs live in person yet so I'd really like that opportunity before worrying about a new album.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ALWAYS up for new GNR material but I'm just saying no new album doesn't matter to me in the context of this tour.

Guest siliconmessiah

Let´s put it this way then NewGNRnOldGNR, you seriously think Axl is willing to risk things with another AFD/CD tour?

Why assume it’s the same tour merely because a new album mightn’t be on the horizon?

The last tour wasn’t the “Use Your Illusion” tour despite no album accompanying the actual touring for six years.

That´s right. But a new album really gets the promotion going, and that is exactly what this band needs, at least in America.

They might also try to "leak" some songs on the internet as PR. It worked on the European Tour 2006. I won´t be surprised if they decide to do that again, and if it´s so they should be availiable in time for the tour.

There are chances for a good fall-season for GNR!

Edited by siliconmessiah

Perhapps the guns n roses Facebook post I read yesterday was hinting towards. U.s. tour. Said about the people on the east be carefull of hurricane Irene cuz they wanna see us or something like that. Look it up. I don't feel like it.

Guns N' Roses

Happy Friday UNIVERSE! Looks like we'll be seeing quite a few of you in 37 days @RockInRio

21 hours ago

--

Guns N' Roses

and to everyone in Irene's path heed the warning - we'll want to see you too!

21 hours ago

--

BRB gotta go clean up the mess I just made in ma pants :thumbsup:

Kudos to faldor at gnrevolution. He immediately read into that tweet and posted about it. I'm not sure why but I didn't get the East Coast connection until faldor made his post and I was like "Oh yeah!" but the thing showing up about the Miami show definitely set it more in stone!

Well I guess this really is happening, the only question is where all they will go. Will it just be the places that sell? Or will it be more spread out so fans from everywhere can see them? As I have said one before I live in Kentucky, so I doubt I will get to see them. I'd really love to be surprised and actually get to see them live though. :tongue2:

Note to self :

Must save money!

Good I will need to "borrow" some LOL Jk

Kudos to faldor at gnrevolution. He immediately read into that tweet and posted about it. I'm not sure why but I didn't get the East Coast connection until faldor made his post and I was like "Oh yeah!" but the thing showing up about the Miami show definitely set it more in stone!

one can only assume that an east coast set of dates are on the way :) that tweet was specific about Irene path, that is the eastern states :) Time will tell

Well I guess this really is happening, the only question is where all they will go. Will it just be the places that sell? Or will it be more spread out so fans from everywhere can see them? As I have said one before I live in Kentucky, so I doubt I will get to see them. I'd really love to be surprised and actually get to see them live though. :tongue2:

Where in Kentucky are you?

I don't know a ton about Kentucky but I've driven through it a lot to get to and from Florida and to Memphis a couple of times. Is there any chance going up to Cinicinatti or down to maybe Memphis or Nashville would be possible for you if they play any of those places?