US tour happening in November?

Guest NGOG

America stop being a bunch of persons, go to a rock concert, get shit faced have a mad time, too busy being gangsters.

And when they do go to concerts they act like total douchebags. They get destructive, shitaced, start stupid moshpits. Whatever happen to enjoying the show like normal people?

who do you mean when you say "they?"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

America stop being a bunch of persons, go to a rock concert, get shit faced have a mad time, too busy being gangsters.

From my experiences you cannot be farther from the truth, maybe it is just because I live in LA but most of the shows I have seen (and I have seen a lot) have been energetic, fun, crazy, but still respectful :thumbsup:

Edited by WhazUp

From my experiences you cannot be farther from the truth, maybe it is just because I live in LA but most of the shows I have seen (and I have seen a lot) have been energetic, fun, crazy, but still respectful :thumbsup:

Insulting US fans seems to be the thing to do for quite a few people on this board. I know GNR didn't tour the US on the last few tours and there are plenty of YouTube videos of drunk people almost ruining the show for everyone by throwing water at Axl for no reason what so ever. Yet I don't feel the need to come on here and insult fans from those countries.

Insulting US fans seems to be the thing to do for quite a few people on this board. I know GNR didn't tour the US on the last few tours and there are plenty of YouTube videos of drunk people almost ruining the show for everyone by throwing water at Axl for no reason what so ever. Yet I don't feel the need to come on here and insult fans from those countries.

Very true and with class, nice! :thumbsup:

You see that profile picture i have???? Thats right thats me with Snoop Dog, IM GANGSTA BITCH!!!!!!

Chicago Style!!!!!

On a different note, i hope this date is confirmed cause im flying from chicago to this show. Now thats Gangster!

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/guns-n-roses-miami-concert/

A radio station in Miami is reporting that Guns N’ Roses have booked a show at that city’s American Airlines Arena on Oct. 29. The band has not announced any other shows yet, so it appears that this particular performance may be a one-off. Or it could be a leaked date that is part of a larger trek. Truthfully, it’s anyone’s guess when it comes to this temperamental, hard-to-predict crew.

Big 105.9 reports that tickets are scheduled to go on sale on Friday, Sept. 9 at 10 AM at the box office, Ticketmaster locations and via ticketmaster.com. G N’ R are famous for showing up late, canceling shows and causing fans to riot in their seats due to the band’s tardiness, even earning themselves a spot on our 10 Worst Concert Mishaps and Tragedies list. They ave not played a show on American soil since Aug. 13, 2010.

On that evening, they headlined the fifth and final night of the Rock ‘N Rev Festival at the 70th annual Sturgis Bike Rally in Sturgis, S.D. That was the band’s first U.S. appearance in four years. The band hasn’t toured the country since 2006. Axl Rose and co. did not tour here following the release of the long-awaited and commercially disappointing album ‘Chinese Democracy,’ which came out in Nov. 2008.

and someone posted this on HTGTH

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 09/09/11 10:00 AM EDT

US $36.50 - US $76.50

US $36.50 Ticket + US $13.90 Fees = US $50.40

US $76.50 Ticket + US $16.00 Fees = US $92.50

and they said it was taken off ticketmaster....so who knows

Guns N' Roses 2011 Fall tour:

10/02 – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Rock In Rio

10/05 – Santiago, Chile – Movistar Arena

10/08 – La Plata, Argentina – Estadio Unico

10/10 – Rosario, Argentina – Salon Metropolitano

10/12 – Cordoba, Argentina - Orfeo Superdomo

10/15 – Asuncion, Paraguay – Jockey Club

10/18 – Mexico City, Mexico – Sports Palace

10/19 – Mexico City, Mexico – Sports Palace

10/22 – Guadalajara, Mexico – Arena VFG

10/23 – Monterrey, Mexico – Arena

10/29 – Miami, FL – American Airlines Arena

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/guns_n_roses_to_play_miami_in_october.html