Stevie Adler threatens to smack Axl

Guest Len B'stard

"Oh God—not the face, not the face! I'd punch him in the kidney! Or I would give him a severe reprimand. Or I would go out there and pick somebody out of the audience to sing for him. There are many options. I just want to do it!"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

He wouldn't dare do any of those things! As confused (or whatever it is Steven is) as he is I can't help but still like him! If there ever were to be a reunion I'd definetly want Steven there!

Seemed pretty clear he was joking around.

Interesting to see how the fans turn tail. They're all so flaky. Read things into things and involve themselves with opinionated detrimental snips. So uncool. These guys can't say a damn thing without being torn to schreds. Steve we are not all of this shit head mentality. But, I think Axl could kick your ass. Best watch yourself.

Guest siliconmessiah

Yes.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, if there will be a reunion, it would be great to see Steven there.

To be fair to Steven, if GN'R were to reunite and do a world tour, it would be huge. Given their age, they could go out on a high. As it stands, the name GN'R that is.. there's not much hope, as its all in the hands of a 'ginger, kilt-wearing singer'

Guest siliconmessiah

To be fair to Steven, if GN'R were to reunite and do a world tour, it would be huge. Given their age, they could go out on a high. As it stands, the name GN'R that is.. there's not much hope, as its all in the hands of a 'ginger, kilt-wearing singer'

You are spreading hate in every thread. You are a generic hate-poster with a weird hidden personal agenda, exactly like sailaway/volcano is on the other hand when they´re shit-talking the old band.

They cannot see the obvious flaws of NuGuns and lack of musical catalouge highlights compared to the old band. You are just like them, but the other way around.

I can agree that Axl has made a clusterfuck of awful decisions during 2001-2011 (like making DJ Ashba join, not releasing more records, band breakups, not promoting CD etc. etc.), but now we got a US tour coming up, you could at least try to cheer up a little.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I love Adler's sound in the band (his snare drum sounds absolutely sexy, watch the ritz gig), but until he proves he's 100% sober (and also proves he's not prone to the freakouts he's had on celeb rehab), he will never, ever be afforded the opportunity to drum for GnR ever again.

If he can attain sobriety (which after all was the original reason he was kicked out of the band in the first place) and if he can be level-headed, I bet Axl would let him play one gig with the band sometime, ala Izzy and Duff.

I love Adler's sound in the band (his snare drum sounds absolutely sexy, watch the ritz gig), but until he proves he's 100% sober (and also proves he's not prone to the freakouts he's had on celeb rehab), he will never, ever be afforded the opportunity to drum for GnR ever again.

If he can attain sobriety (which after all was the original reason he was kicked out of the band in the first place) and if he can be level-headed, I bet Axl would let him play one gig with the band sometime, ala Izzy and Duff.

For sure the drum sound to me was a big part of AFD

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Seemed pretty clear he was joking around.

Interesting to see how the fans turn tail. They're all so flaky. Read things into things and involve themselves with opinionated detrimental snips. So uncool. These guys can't say a damn thing without being torn to schreds. Steve we are not all of this shit head mentality. But, I think Axl could kick your ass. Best watch yourself.

Yeah, pretty much this.