GNR to play Miami October 29

volcano62

According to Miami's classic-rock station Big 105.9, GUNS N' ROSES will perform at AmericanAirlines Arena in Miami, Florida on October 29.

Tickets go on sale on Friday, September 9 at 10 a.m. at the box office, all Ticketmaster locations, online at Ticketmaster.com or charge by phone 800.745.3000.

GUNS N' ROSES made its first U.S. concert appearance in four years and only one of 2010 when it headlined the fifth and final night of the Rock 'N Rev Festival at the 70th annual Sturgis Bike Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota on August 13, 2010.

Guest siliconmessiah

Great.

Coming out in the states always creates a bigg buzz and some in the media too. Hopefully we´ll be able to hear more from Axl when it comes to communicating.

Edited by siliconmessiah

I dunno about Guns N'Roses, but sure, Axl + Co. might play there..

Dumb.

Yeah it is dumb. You know what's dumber? Star spending his entire existence lying in wait to make posts like that. It was probably the highlight of his day he got to post that. I bet he rubbed one out in ecstasy.

Dumb.

Yeah it is dumb. You know what's dumber? Star spending his entire existence lying in wait to make posts like that. It was probably the highlight of his day he got to post that. I bet he rubbed one out in ecstasy.

Undoubtedly,wonder about the visual stimuli he employed,any suggestions?

Dumb.

Slash, in nothing but his sparkly Superbowl hat?

Dumb.

Slash, in nothing but his sparkly Superbowl hat?

HA! Now I'll collapse in laughter,(and probably have nightmares). :thumbsup:

THey need to promote these gigs in the US. I remember the promos in 2002 really got people getting to the gigs.

How could this be from 2002? It has CD songs in the promo

yes it does! It was used in every city on the 2002 tour promos. :)

The album was a long time coming

Edited by gunsguy

Why does it say Street of Dreams when it was The Blues at that time?

The soundbite is from 2002, the text added in the video is done by the video uploader...

THey need to promote these gigs in the US. I remember the promos in 2002 really got people getting to the gigs.

They had em for the 2010 Canada tour.

http://www.tourdesigncreative.com/media/approved/Guns%20N%20Roses%20sg%20Sebastian%20Bach%20&%20Danko%20Jones/

How could this be from 2002? It has CD songs in the promo

yes it does! It was used in every city on the 2002 tour promos. :)

The album was a long time coming

this is not the boston's one (I've that in a dvd)... but is the promo for the tour in general ;)

http://youtu.be/jLG5b7DQHqE