Adding Estranged and/or Civil War to the setlist is enough to sell this tour to me

ITW 2012

Axl doesn't seem to like to play songs from the Illusions...

Live and Let Die

Don't Cry

November Rain

KOHD

YCBM

But I know what you mean....

I was at the Toronto show and it was amazing! I'd pay to see that exact same show again.

Same setlist gets boring for the YouTube-watching fan :)

Axl doesn't seem to like to play songs from the Illusions...

Live and Let Die

Don't Cry

November Rain

KOHD

YCBM

But I know what you mean....

I was at the Toronto show and it was amazing! I'd pay to see that exact same show again.

Same setlist gets boring for the YouTube-watching fan :)

Yeah that's what I mean. They play those songs because it would be a crime not to (November Rain, Don't Cry, and You Could Be Mine). But the other two are cover songs, and even then it's okay. But out of two albums, 30 songs, they only play 5 songs. So it's quite obvious that Axl doesn't like to play songs from these albums because it brings him bad memories. Anyway, I'm glad they at least play Don't Cry. It was missed.

Estranged, Civil War and TWAT in the same concert would make me crap myself. Throw in Coma and my mind would be blown.

Estranged is a hard song to play,and I doubt Coma will ne played because of the input of "he who shall not be named :xmasschef2: :xmasschef2:

Estranged, Civil War and TWAT in the same concert would make me crap myself. Throw in Coma and my mind would be blown.

Estranged is a hard song to play,and I doubt Coma will ne played because of the input of "he who shall not be named :xmasschef2: :xmasschef2:

I'm sure they're capable of playing Estranged and TWAT. But I doubt they would EVER play both Civil War and Coma because of what you have mentioned (he who shall not be named)

I'm sure they're capable of playing Estranged and TWAT. But I doubt they would EVER play both Civil War and Coma because of what you have mentioned (he who shall not be named)

Ha,good sense of humor!!!

Saw an article once that said "that person" had brought in a killer toon and sketchy melodies,took him weeks to work up lyrics,and wrote them in one night.the doctors you hear on the album are the real doctors to save Axl,from his Od.

Edited by sailaway

Yes those songs would be nice to hear....... but to make this tour work in the US there will have to be new music that kicks ass not the over polished songs on CD ( which I really like the songs on CD) just some good old fashion kick your teeth in rock n roll.