Who's opening on the US tours?

GnR Chris

Would love to see Avenged Sevenfold rock3

That would be way cool. Bas is cool, but his inclusion will do nothing for ticket sales. Some new blood could be the deciding factor for how well the US tour does.

I agree. I dont know about the deciding factor, but someone like Avenged could be a plus to a strong US tour.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading a rumor or maybe it was straight from Duff's mouth that he and Izzy wanted to put together a little co-headlining tour this fall. I guess it never materialized. Man, that would be killer. Neither would open for Guns N' Roses though.

I wouldn't want to see guys from the CLASSIC lineup opening for a bunch of pretenders to the throne. And I mean that with all due respect.

Anyway, I'd be happy with a Bach/Gn'R show, as I've said before. Avenged WOULD be kinda cool, yeah, but we know that ain't gonna happen. There is a group out of Milwaukee called The Black Saints. They'd be a nice complement to Guns.

Probably (And hopefully!) Bach. He was GREAT last year in Hamilton.

crap when i seen Guns. Coulden't wait for his set to finish

I saw him open for gnr in 07 then his tour in 08 and he was fuckin great, so much energy on stage and gave as much to the 10 000+ arena In 07 as he did to the 2000 odd in 08

Crash Diet or Dirty Penny (suckily, they are on hiatus) should open.

Just sayin'.

If you don't know who Dirty Penny is----You Tube "Midnight Ride" straight up Les Paul into a Marshall crunchy goodness.

Edited by JayceAce23

Would love to see crashdiet open. They're playing in L.A. in a little while, maybe they could do a one off appearance ? Or even Wednesday 13? His new albums comming out in Oct. And his other band murderdolls opened for them n they had a great time. A good way for promotion.

Edited by zeppelinrocksnexttognr

KC will be only my 3rd GNR concert and Bach opened the previous two. He is excellent, so much energy and he really knows how to work a crowd. If GNR came on stage immediately afterward the whole place would explode. Not gonna bash Axl cause you know what you get when you buy the ticket and it's worth to me. That said...I think Baz should delay taking the stage for as long as possible so the downtime between is lessened.

For the KC show, it says, "NOTE: Doors open at 9pm"

Perhaps there's no opener???

Holy Shit, I can't believe The Doors are opening at 9!!! Is Robby or Ray gonna sing? Hell they could get Atsbury.

"Music is your special friend dance on fire as it intends" :shocked:

I'd imagine Sebastian is almost a given...

I would love to see Sebastian Bach live. I've seen Skid Row but with the new singer and he can't compare to Bach.

I would love to see A7X, but they are too big now to open for Axl. They're doing their own tours now.

I would love to see Bullet for my Valentine or even the Black Veil Brides. I heard them the other day and they're pretty good. I love their look!

Anyway, I don't care who opens for GNR because that's all I really care about seeing anyway.