Article in the Mail (UK Paper)

gibbinson

DM is all about fatist. you really need to pick up the mail it's hilarious. One copy will be like a year of hilarious.

:rofl-lol:

Nothing wrong with the Daily Mail. He looks like a tramp thats just had ten pints down the local pub. America is going to crucify him when he tours, watching rock in rio was just like watching Mike Tyson vs Danny Williams or Ali vs Birbeck. Its over let go!

I like how this volcano62 guy blindly defends anything Axl does.

Dude, he's fat and looks like shit. Yes, many 49 year old men are chubby. When you get on stage in front of 100,000 people and look like a flat bloated slob, especially when you used to be skinny, people will criticize you.

I'm waiting to hear volcano62 deny how Axl looks like shit.

Unless Axl has some unkonown medical issues (hormonal or others), he's in fact much more bloated than back in 2006 - that's what's strange.

There's a lot of front men performers out there Ax'l age or older that have grown older much more graciously, like Jon Bon Jovi, Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Pepper), James Hetfield (Mettalica) all about the same age as Axl...), or Mick Jagger & Steven Tyler, both much older. AGE is not an excuse to keep fit...sorry.... :violin:

There's a lot of front men performers out there Ax'l age or older that have grown older much more graciously, like Jon Bon Jovi, Anthony Kiedis (Red Hot Chili Pepper), James Hetfield (Mettalica) all about the same age as Axl...), or Mick Jagger & Steven Tyler, both much older. AGE is not an excuse to keep fit...sorry.... :violin:

Very very true!

Axl was on fire last year when I saw him, there's no excuse to not keep in that shape.

I guess it's completely up to him, but his looks has nothing to do with age. You can see that if he wasn't bloated he would look very similar to how he always looked. But he is so bloated and heavy that I can't really grasp that it is actually Axl. Personally I think it is sad for two reasons: 1. I cannot really recognize him which makes it hard for me to "feel" his performances and feel like it is GN'R. The dancing that used to look snake like looks like he is trying to move a heavy body around the stage. He is out of breath. His facial expressions are just... It just appears so unworthy. 2. It makes him look washed up which hurts the whole band. A fit Axl would have twice as good of a chance to succeed. GN'R has always been a lot about image, there is no denying that... With it gone, a bit of the feeling is gone. With no voice, it's a disaster.

2006 looked more like natural age progression. This is an old man giving up.

I thought he looked great in 2006 and last year. I couldn't believe it when he came on stage on Sunday. It is heartbreaking to see how he has changed in a year. Perhaps he is on medication that bloats the body, I don't know but I wish him well.