Chinese Democracy Alternate cover/cd for sale

Nobody

Hey everyone,

Just saw this on ebay and thought I 'd post the link if anyone here is interested, just in case noone else saw it, it's WAY out of my price range unfortunately. :( I think the person's taking advantage to price it at that but I guess to some it might be worth it.

Ebay link

Edited by Nobody

What if Axl decides to re-release CD and this version becomes widely available for 12 bucks at your local Best Buy? Even if this doesn't happen, its not worth it for me

Hadn't thought of that :scared:

It's a gamble for sure but then again the only ones to be sold recently were troccolis and this one It might come out in a rerelease but noone is certain either way. I would say though it will be pointless to have a rerelease after 2011 if it happens would have to be this year.

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

$650...

for basically a booklet?

What if Axl decides to re-release CD and this version becomes widely available for 12 bucks at your local Best Buy? Even if this doesn't happen, its not worth it for me

thinking the same, I would NEVER pay that for something I can print at home on glossy paper lol

$650...

for basically a booklet?

thinking the same, I would NEVER pay that for something I can print at home on glossy paper lol

but a scan and print at home copy is an entirely different thing to an official released booklet

It sold today, just as it was ending. What I don't understand is the # of bids and the final price. Didn't it start at $650???

That's what happens when the same bidder places 2 bids at different times the price doesn't go up because it's the same bidder.

That certainly would explain it, thanks!