~ NEW DATE~ VANCOUVER, BC @ Pacific Coliseum, Dec 17

gunsguy

I was there in 2002... This city is on alert for this shit now. There will be loads of cops for this

That's very likely. Still, I can't wait for Axl to violate Vancouver's curfew. I just hope Axl's got a good rant in him.

Edited by ITW 2012

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to out-do the previous Canadian tour will be challenging...those shows were fucking amazing...wasn't there, but the Toronto show is such a pleasure to listen to and watch on youtube....the 2010 tour was pretty amazing from start to finish...fingers crossed for this one...the current SA still looked like the band was in warm-up phase compared to 2010

anyone know what the password is for the presale tomorrow???

I think it'll be appetite.

I'm really surprised that the tickets are $150 though. I don't think most people in Van will be willing to pay that much after what happened in 02. The city must really be sticking it to Axl for overtime fees for this show.

Edited by ITW 2012

$150.00 that's nasty!!

Do you get drinks with the band or something? :blink:

In Australia we pay $150 pretty regularly for a good band and we don't really complain

America and Canada is pretty lucky with some of it's ticket prices

if you dont like the price dont go to the show, its simple.

$150.00 that's nasty!!

In Australia we pay $150 pretty regularly for a good band and we don't really complain

You guys pay more because it costs money for them to ship all their gear over there.

$150.00 that's nasty!!

I paid $170 for the sydney ticket back in '07 cause of the presale.

Its like what GnR's facebook said, if the only thing that is stopping you from seeing one of the best touring bands (and best band) in the world is a late start and a $100-$150 priced ticket for 1 night out of the year/your life, then its not too much of a compromise in the grand scheme of things is it?

Some people want everything handed to them on a silver platter and even then they'd find something to complain about.

Edited by gunns5

$150.00 that's nasty!!

You guys pay more because it costs money for them to ship all their gear over there.

I know the "reasons" just something to think about when you're complaining

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Why can't you not like the price and still go to the show? Do you have to enjoy waiting for Axl to take the stage in order to enjoy a GNR show? I just don't understand these absolutes.

For the record, I don't care about the price. I will gladly pay it and go have a blast. Peace!

Edited by ITW 2012