Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This obviously means there is a completely new stage set-up for NA shows, and probably 2 or 3 new songs to be played live. Or nothing.

Just always keep that in mind. Don't expect anything, and you won't be that disappointed.

I'm not expecting anything, that's my point. Some people are still hoping OMG or something new will be played.

:rofl-lol:

This obviously means there is a completely new stage set-up for NA shows, and probably 2 or 3 new songs to be played live. Or nothing.

Just always keep that in mind. Don't expect anything, and you won't be that disappointed.

I'm not expecting anything, that's my point. Some people are still hoping OMG or something new will be played.

:rofl-lol:

Good for you. ;)

Clearly it looks like this is going to be an all acoustic show, debuting all 14 songs off the upcoming acoustic album.

what is the capacity of this venue? the stage seems to be smaller as usual, looks like a club gig but maybe its only picture fault ;)

The only way it could be the picture is if the stage is soooo far from the stage that it just visually seems to be on the same level as the fence, and then it would be a really long distance which it doesn't appear to be. Strange, indeed.

MSL, can you please take pictures of all the GNR merchandise for us.

lol, what made you ask me? somebody from mistersaintlaurent.com will be working one of the merch booths and already said they'd txt me some photos in the afternoon. if he actually does, i'll upload the photos and tweet the link i guess. @INSTANTmister is my twitter handle. i still haven't gone to bed though, so i don't know that i'll be awake until the evening, but hopefully i'm able to post links of the merch before the show.

I know that you are going to the show.

what is the capacity of this venue? the stage seems to be smaller as usual, looks like a club gig but maybe its only picture fault ;)

... if the stage is soooo far from the stage...

:lol:

aha, ok, hmm, I don't get you, but its ok, you probably wanted to say what I would say :lol:

Edited by Nata