Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumble watching buckcherry from side of stage and rocking out. no stage catwalks like previous legs. inflatable hand and head here. venue says gnr will go on at 10:30 or 11, but who knows if that will end up being the case.

keep updating!

bumble watching buckcherry from side of stage and rocking out. no stage catwalks like previous legs. inflatable hand and head here. venue says gnr will go on at 10:30 or 11, but who knows if that will end up being the case.

are you at the front msl?

are you incognito?

Tonight we find out if Axl really lost his voice or if he has intentionally been singing like shit in order to "save" his voice for the U.S tour.

hes getting better as the tour goes on, give it time.

He is not getting better. He has sounded awful in every single show thus far. Have you not watched any of the videos? Those recently posted pro shot videos are a shame. Even the band sounds terrible.

They were much better in 2010.

Awesome. Those threads are probably around for you to go relive those great memories then. Why hang around threads about shows going on now for an awful band with a terrible lead singer?

Tonight we find out if Axl really lost his voice or if he has intentionally been singing like shit in order to "save" his voice for the U.S tour.

He is not getting better. He has sounded awful in every single show thus far. Have you not watched any of the videos? Those recently posted pro shot videos are a shame. Even the band sounds terrible.

Awesome. Those threads are probably around for you to go relive those great memories then. Why hang around threads about shows going on now for an awful band with a terrible lead singer?

:thumbsup::)

me and my crew is prolly 15 feet from the front. we'll move closer after buckcherry. place isnt sold out, but very close. keep in mind though that the very upper tier was never put on sale and is curtained off. there were no cheap tix available for this show like in miami.

Have you thought about the possibility of Axl calling you out?

I am waiting to see if he was intentionally singing like Mickey Mouse. If he sings tonight like he did in 2010, I will buy tickets for this tour.

me and my crew is prolly 15 feet from the front. we'll move closer after buckcherry. place isnt sold out, but very close. keep in mind though that the very upper tier was never put on sale and is curtained off. there were no cheap tix available for this show like in miami.

That guy, are you listening to me mr. security man? That guy ... GONE! :rofl-lol:

lol enjoy the show

That guy, are you listening to me mr. security man? That guy ... GONE! :rofl-lol:

lol enjoy the show

It could happen! :D

The band probably knows he's there

:shocked:

I am waiting to see if he was intentionally singing like Mickey Mouse. If he sings tonight like he did in 2010, I will buy tickets for this tour.

Tell us more, we really care.

Edited by tomazrui

Why are you here?