Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

MSL, thanks for posting the merchandise pics. I'm definitely getting the one with the Chinese Soldier.

photobucket-4550-1319840742434.jpg

this stuff is very cool! I'd wear any of those shirts...the Chinese soldier one reminds me of some of those Obey shirts...those are cool too

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSL, thanks for posting the merchandise pics. I'm definitely getting the one with the Chinese Soldier.

photobucket-4550-1319840742434.jpg

do want

Yeah that chinese soldier one second top left is fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

You guys have bad taste!

justin-bieber-shirt-clip.jpg

For you.

Oooh, what a comeback! I actually really love the old, more minimalistic GN'R stuff. I think it's sold at some chain now because I have seen so many young people in them, who I would have never thought would be wearing GN'R shirts. It looks really good with something like jeans and a cardigan, just like classic Rolling Stones t-shirts and merch like that. The above shirts are way harder to look classy in. They would fit better on a metalhead, which means they look good on noone. (Slash, Duff and Axl all wore great tight little band t-shirts back in the day. This shit would not have looked the same)

You guys have bad taste!

justin-bieber-shirt-clip.jpg

For you.

Oooh, what a comeback! I actually really love the old, more minimalistic GN'R stuff. I think it's sold at some chain now because I have seen so many young people in them, who I would have never thought would be wearing GN'R shirts. It looks really good with something like jeans and a cardigan, just like classic Rolling Stones t-shirts and merch like that. The above shirts are way harder to look classy in. They would fit better on a metalhead, which means they look good on noone. (Slash, Duff and Axl all wore great tight little band t-shirts back in the day. This shit would not have looked the same)

Whatever.

You guys have bad taste!

and you have a small penis....

hey that's another comment without any real evidence...like yours

Yes, hopefully no penis at all is sited down there.

Come on, this is a board where we air our opinions. I was saying I didn't agree with most of you on this one. Thought that was one of the points with the boards but whatever. Wtf, evidence? I was talking about taste. My taste, your tastes. That there is no "truth" is kind of implicit when you use the word "taste".

Edited by Changes

the only problem I have with these shirts is that they're all black...mix it up a 'lil...and there's definitely a way to blend in a metal T-shirt with a classy outfit...just wear a nice blazer, jeans n' shoes...

one thing that i can't wrap my head around is that why would anyone wear the shirt of a band they don't even like or have no connection with...I for instance like some of Coldplay's earlier stuff...but I'd never wear a Coldplay shirt...it'd be too fake for me to do that...so it's always funny to find people who in their spare time listen to TOP 40 music to be wearing like a Gn'R or a Rolling Stones shirt...the latter are also fairly popular..bet they couldn't even name who's in the band

one thing that i can't wrap my head around is that why would anyone wear the shirt of a band they don't even like or have no connection with...I for instance like some of Coldplay's earlier stuff...but I'd never wear a Coldplay shirt...it'd be too fake for me to do that...so it's always funny to find people who in their spare time listen to TOP 40 music to be wearing like a Gn'R or a Rolling Stones shirt...the latter are also fairly popular..bet they couldn't even name who's in the band

Agree with you on this one, it is actually ridiculous. Personally I have just rediscovered how awesome the old t-shirts are, and how well they go with a classy outfit, due to this recent popularity.