Guns N' Roses: 28th October Orlando, Florida, USA @ Amway Center UPDATE Thread

Guest Gunns

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how the crowd is looking so far, man I can't wait for Atlanta this coming Wednesday.

also if you look in the back behind bumble looks like the extra inflatable stage props are there, just not inflated yet.

Edited by pimpster4183

Tonight we find out if Axl really lost his voice or if he has intentionally been singing like shit in order to "save" his voice for the U.S tour.

hes getting better as the tour goes on, give it time.

Tonight we find out if Axl really lost his voice or if he has intentionally been singing like shit in order to "save" his voice for the U.S tour.

He is not getting better. He has sounded awful in every single show thus far. Have you not watched any of the videos? Those recently posted pro shot videos are a shame. Even the band sounds terrible.

They were much better in 2010.

Edited by SWINGTRADER

Am I the only one that thinks oh my god and silkworms completly suck

NO! You aren't.

I love Oh My God, but I really do despise Silkworms.

Silkworms has very powerful lyrics, but Axl voice is really weak on the versions we have of it. I'd love to hear a studio recorded version, and see if that can't change my mind on the song.

"Parasitic demons sucking acid through your heart," Jesus Christ, that gets me every time...

He is not getting better. He has sounded awful in every single show thus far. Have you not watched any of the videos? Those recently posted pro shot videos are a shame. Even the band sounds terrible.

They were much better in 2010.

Man give it a rest...we get it...let people enjoy themselves fucka