So, tour dates...

Gordon Comstock

No. I'd guess that Seattle, Portland and LA will surely all be added.

I'm hoping to fly to calgary again.... (and there's always a glimmer of hope for a vic show)

I don't think so. I read somewhere that /Jarmo told somebody that Hamilton and Vancouver would be the only Canadian dates.

I'm hoping to fly to calgary again.... (and there's always a glimmer of hope for a vic show)

I don't think so. I read somewhere that /Jarmo told somebody that Hamilton and Vancouver would be the only Canadian dates.

Hamilton, where only 6000 thousand people show up. Compared to Edmonton where 10,000 people show up. There will be more shows.

You can't compare Hamilton with Edmonton. Toronto is less than 1 hour form Hamilton so I'd expect a larger turnout this time around. Also with the hope that TWAT will be played!!!

Hamilton, where only 6000 thousand people show up. Compared to Edmonton where 10,000 people show up. There will be more shows.

You can't compare Hamilton with Edmonton. Toronto is less than 1 hour form Hamilton so I'd expect a larger turnout this time around. Also with the hope that TWAT will be played!!!

I wouldn't think the fact that TWAT was played in Hamilton last year would put it at any more of a disposition for it to be played this year...