Seattle, WA December 16th 2011

gunsguy

Ron's solo at the end of PC is fucking amazing.

Very interesting, the bit that is played at 5:07-5:12 is a thing that Bucket used to play in his PC solo and I love it.

Yeah, I loved Bucket's solo too. That addition makes this a better song in my opinion.

thats not ron playing, its richard

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting, the bit that is played at 5:07-5:12 is a thing that Bucket used to play in his PC solo and I love it.

Yeah, I loved Bucket's solo too. That addition makes this a better song in my opinion.

Ron is center stage, what makes you think it's Richard? You can't see either of them close enough in the vid.

Ron is center stage, what makes you think it's Richard? You can't see either of them close enough in the vid.

Use your eyes, dude. At that part, you can clearly see Ron in strumming, and it's VERY clear it's Richard playing it. He's played that part since '02...

Use your eyes, dude. At that part, you can clearly see Ron in strumming, and it's VERY clear it's Richard playing it. He's played that part since '02...

I guess putting things in to fullscreen makes them easier to see. Good on Richard then, that's an awesome addition.

you can easily see richard picking notes and ron hammering chords on his guitar so its richard ;)

you can also hear it on the guitar tone

EDIT:

hehe, i see you got it

Edited by henfjel

Those acts start way earlier than Guns N' Roses.

I understand that, but how often do Guns N Roses come around. This Is a band you might get the chance to see once or twice every 5-10 years. So take a day off of work get a babysitter and enjoy the show, after all this Is a band thats been late for 25 years,nothing new here.

gnr went on at 2230. same as metallica, who had the sword and lamb of god opening for them.

Goooooooood stuff! Man, I hope they don't do a festival gig and instead give us a real proper gig like this the next time they swing by Sweden!

Yeah! It kinda sucks these days to be a fan among festival crowds. Half the crowd will have no idea whats going on in the band and they still expect Guns to be like Guns 20 years ago.

Got about 50 pics...

Here's some samples:

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

album:

http://s935.photobucket.com/albums/ad199/gnr11610/GNR%20Seattle/

A short review:

Duff was awesome - when he came out to crowdsurf, he was right in front of me, so me, my dad and the guy to my left (Shackler / tkarmy?) lifted him. At the end of Democracy, Axl saw me singing along a pointed to me, cracked a smile :D Estranged was amazing, the dolphins were a great idea! Bumble picked one up off the stage and it 'attacked' him. At the end of Rosie, a bunch of us were playing his guitar, and I was really into it, so he reached out and handed me his pick - not threw it, specifically handed it to me :D

Also, I got Loaded's setlist off the stage :D