One great thing about Rock in Rio is...

Liquor & Whores

I enjoyed it because I chose to stay up all night watch the livestream all by myself when no one else I knew wanted to. And I sang along and filld in the Axl mistakes. In fact, I didn't even notice half of them because of that, and I was having too good of a time to realize the performance was mostly atrocious.

I enjoyed it because I chose to stay up all night watch the livestream all by myself when no one else I knew wanted to. And I sang along and filld in the Axl mistakes. In fact, I didn't even notice half of them because of that, and I was having too good of a time to realize the performance was mostly atrocious.

This.

its not just the vocals he fucks up the piano part too at the beginning

that kind of stuff happened to me once as well

something made me really mad on stage and I suddenly forgot the rest of song and even how to make sound with a guitar

horrible feeling

The concept is cool - to hear the solo without vocals - but this is a piss poor execution of it. The piano sounds terrible. I honestly think Axl was intentionally messing up on the chords at this point due to him getting pissed and not giving a shit. The lyrics were an honest mistake, but to me the piano sounds more like a deliberate mistake as opposed to him simply forgetting the chords.