Best GNR Guitar Solo

heretostay

That performance is one of the best things in Guns N Roses history. Love the whole thing, Ron's backing vocals and the solo really make the song feel complete, which is strange as it's a difficult song to pull off at the best of times never mind in a stripped down situation.

I truly don't understand how dare they put on a performance like that and not bring it back!!! The Toronto version was amazing but this one blows it out of the water!

Do you guys think there will be any secret shows during this tour?

Edited by Coma16

I had forgotten how awesome that version of the solo is. I think I'd rank that as better than both the studio and the Brian May versions, it really fits the song and has the perfect blend of melody and interest. Real good stuff! It's just too bad the audio isn't a little bit louder.

This is one of the best GNR performances ever, no doubt. Ron's guitar lines and even his backing vocals are fucking A, Axl's singing was perfect (I prefer the clean version, but this one really do it for me as well) and everything else seemed like a perfectly tuned machine :xmasschef:

This song won't be played again live. It's just too taxing vocally to pull off. The studio version ... Just try talking the last verse without being gassed. Shame as it's one of his finest moments no doubt

Oh and I think Robin's version of SCOM is one of the best GN'R solo's.

Damn, that dude kicks ass...