Omaha 11/8/11

Freeaxl

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome show! 10:30 start. Played almost 3 hours. 3 song encore. Only about half stayed for encore. Axl was great, great mood having fun. WTTJ was beast. Only complaint is guitars are too loud over Axl's voice. Couldn't hear him at times. Still awesome show. Very tired

Axl threw Monsters in the crowd after Nov. Rain. He said we were a great crowd. Can't wait to see them again.

awesome show! 10:30 start. Played almost 3 hours. 3 song encore. Only about half stayed for encore. Axl was great, great mood having fun. WTTJ was beast. Only complaint is guitars are too loud over Axl's voice. Couldn't hear him at times. Still awesome show. Very tired

Axl threw Monsters in the crowd after Nov. Rain. He said we were a great crowd. Can't wait to see them again.

Did they play TWAT?

Oh, and I'm glad it was awesome!

Edited by Ak1nney

So Omaha DOES exist.

here's the setllist from what I remember:

CD

WTTJ

Easy

Brownstone

Sorry

Estranged

RQ

Solo

LALD

TIL

Riff Raff

Better

YCBM

Solo

SCOM

Nov. Rain

Rosie

Knocking

Nightrain

Maddy

Patience

PC

Might be out of order but its what was played.

Yeah this is about right when you add Street of Dreams and Don't Cry. They also did My Generation. Definitely no TWAT. But I'm going back my initial post in this thread about the small amount of people in attendance, this update thread really reinforces that statement. I'm not surprised though, it's fucking Nebraska. I'm surprised every time anyone of note comes around.

Show was awesome though. So much better than the show I saw in Sturgis it's laughable.

Wow this thread died before it began! Does anyone have a proper setlist?

I feel like these threads only work when you're around lol

I do like doing the updates for sure, however I am very ill right now and can't be at the puter for very long. Can you guys find the setlist and pics and videos? COME ON!!!!!!