Omaha 11/8/11

Freeaxl

Hey Gang,

I'll be doing updates of tonight's show from Omaha. I'll provide them directly to my Twitter

If somebody wants to copy them to the forum that'd rule pretty hard.

Wish me well.

*gunsguy edit:

SETLIST

Dexter Intro

1.Chinese Democracy

2.Welcome To The Jungle

3.It's So Easy

4.Mr. Brownstone

5.Sorry

6.Estranged

7.Rocket Queen

8.Richard Fortus Guitar Solo

9.Live and Let Die

10.This I Love

11.Riff Raff

12.Better

13.My Generation

14.Dizzy Reed Piano Solo

15.Street Of Dreams

16.You Could Be Mine

17.DJ Ashba Guitar Solo

18.Sweet Child O' Mine

19.Instrumental Jam

(Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2)

20.Axl Rose Piano Solo

(Someone Saved My Life Tonight/Goodbye Yellow Brickroad)

21.November Rain

22.Bumblefoot Guitar Solo

23.Don't Cry

24.Whole Lotta Rosie

25.Knockin' On Heaven's Door

26.Nightrain

Encore:

27.Madagascar

28.Patience

29.Paradise City

Edited by gunsguy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I and probably only like 100 other people will be there. I bought tickets today and couldn't believe how close the seats were.

They're called "Reserved Seats" and they're released for every single show on planet Earth no matter how "sold out" it may be in advance. There will be plenty of people at the show.

I and probably only like 100 other people will be there. I bought tickets today and couldn't believe how close the seats were.

They're called "Reserved Seats" and they're released for every single show on planet Earth no matter how "sold out" it may be in advance. There will be plenty of people at the show.

u2 sold out in two weeks and my friend brought one of these seats in the show's day morning.

u2 sold out in two weeks and my friend brought one of these seats in the show's day morning.

ha this sentence sucks :(

Have fun tonight those that are attending the show! Also to those here, I will NOT be able to update tonight. I may pop in here and there though and will update first post when I can

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat tonight. I'll stick around to see things off to a good start, but then I'll have to bail...

Have fun tonight those that are attending the show! Also to those here, I will NOT be able to update tonight. I may pop in here and there though and will update first post when I can

ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat tonight. I'll stick around to see things off to a good start, but then I'll have to bail...

Yeah I don't think I'll be able to update tonight either.

822. Opening act is Rev horton run. Upper parts tarped off.

Reverend Horton Heat. One of the best damn live acts you can see, you guys are in for a treat if you've never seen (Or even heard?) of the Reverend.

I wish someone who was there knew enough of the Reverend's stuff to give us his setlist updates too! :lol:

Edited by Powerage5

Rev still playing...

rev is done...now we wait.

ahh...I remember my wait when I saw them last year in Manchester. People got rowdy...there were lots of people yelling, I remember one guy yelling "come on dick head" about 20 times. But after an hour and a half, the hose lights turn off, "Blue Moon" starts playing, everyone got excited, then the red GNR logo on the screens, then CD started....fuckin' awesome...so jealous of everyone at this show right now.