Kansas City, MO 11/12/11

parisrocks

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, no Oh My God or Going Down, but an amazing concert from GNR, an incredible live stream from Rick Dunsford, and a fantastic gesture from Fernando.

I don't get why everyone wants to hear this..

it's just one of those fad things that runs through gn'r fans once in a while...first it was don't cry...everyone was obsessed with that...then it was estranged....no oh my god and civil war....people want what's not being played, it's as simple as that...not saying that any of those songs weren't great...i'm a huge fan of estranged personally and don't cry...but civil war is dated imo...and I dunno how well oh my god would sound live...I wasn't impressed with any of earlier performances...I did like the demo though...I thought it had some vicious and cool parts...

Don't Cry and Estranged are classic GNR songs. Oh My God was the song that sunk the band in the US. Civil War would go over great if they played it.

Is Fernando trying to get them an autograph?

Vanessa took the sign and the marker a few songs back to get singed, so hope they get it before security gets rid of the guys

That's nice. What did their sign say? Were they mygnr members?

Edited by ITW 2012

without any surprise

in all fairness it's our fault for reading too much into it, the concert was great according to the people who went so that's all that matters.

Chinese Democracy

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr. Brownstone

Sorry

Better

Estranged

Riff Raff

4Tus Solo

Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

My Generation

Dizzy Solo

Street Of Dreams

You Could Be Mine

Dj Ashba Solo

Sweet Child O' Mine

Another Brick In the Wall

November Rain

Ron Solo

Don't Cry

Whole Lotta Rosie

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

Madagascar

Patience

Paradise City

Another great setlist:

7 Appetite songs, 1 song from Lies, 6 Illusion songs, 6 Chinese Democracy songs, 4 cover songs (Heaven's door not incl.) and 4 instrumental solo's.

Seems like Nu G N' R has moved on.