Kansas City, MO 11/12/11

parisrocks

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna try to find away to improve the video quality. This stream was done completely off 3G. If I would have had wifi this bitch would have been so much better.

How did you get the audio to sound so good? Most fan streams are so bad you can barely make out the music lol

I was there. I was the guy talking to you during the long wait, skinny, dark hair, leather jacket.

Great fucking show. Was hoping for new songs but actually seeing Guns for the first time in my life, and in the front rows of the pit at that, was an amazing experience even with the songs I've heard so many times before. The videos on Youtube truly don't do justice, Axl and everyone sound awesome live. The bass, guitars, and everything else is monstrous. DJ Ashba and Fortus both really impressed me with their skill, and I was glad to see everything go so well and the whole band in such a great mood. My only regret is that I didn't get any shirt or other merch like I wanted to; it ended at 2am and they were hustling people out pretty fast, and wouldn't let me back in.

Atelita's Way or whatever were a decemt starter, just seemed like a generic modern rock band. Didn't hate them but they didn't really impress me a lot either. Just did their job adequately, played loud and hard. Wish I could've seen Guns with a real talented opener, imagine opening with Wolfmother or Halestorm or someone like that. People going to see them wth Black Label Society and Loaded will be lucky.

Has Axl sung before on Another Brick in the Wall? I always remember it being an instrumental jam, so I started screaming "SING IT AXL!" when he sat at the piano.

Fantastic gig last night. The band is tighter than ever, Axl is singing better than ever. They started on time. They were interactive w/ the crowd. They played more passionately than I've ever seen.

I think after 10 years, he's finally got this ship right! peace

Got to hang backstage for a bit and met a few of the guys. More than their great performance, Ron and DJ are the coolest, friendliest guys who show true appreciation to the fans. Glad they're finally a part of the GnR crew.

No one gives a Fuck about whether or not your going.

That was meant for black Sabbath

This,

I love when "GN'R Fans" feel the need to update the rest of us about the terms it'll take for them to buy a ticket to see a band they're a fan of.

Wonder what was up with the facebook post about OMG then. Shorter set than they have been playing. KC crowd must have sucked.

They played until 2 in the morning, the place was packed until the very end, no one was leaving early, and people were singing along and enjoying the hell out of every song. Fuckhead, go home.

I don't get why everybody wants Oh My God played. They'll be playing it to a silent audience.

No, Adelita's Way plays to a silent audience. Guns would drive the crowd nuts playing "I'm a little teapot" with axl doing the dance, they will never play to a silent house unless they're doing a show for deaf-mutes. Even if you haven't heard it, Oh My God is heavy and has a catchy chorus that you'll remember and sing along by the third time.

Edited by Flayer

I thought it was an excellent show. I thought it was interesting to see the age range that was present. I saw a couple there who looked like they were in their late 60's at least, rocking out. My wife, who really does not like GN'R came along with me and she was very impressed by the show. She said that Ron is absolutely incredible but his beard looks gross and that the rest of the band were awesome. She has been to a lot of concerts but she said that Axl was the best front man she has ever seen in terms of vocals, engaging with the audience and being an all around performer.

I think we may have won her over.

Dj took my fiancee on stage during paradise city... She's still in shock

This her?

446360601.jpg

Can't see photo.

sorry my bad here it is, click for full size

446360601.th.jpg

thx to GNR twitter for the pic http://twitpic.com/7dr21l .... http://twitpic.com/7dr21l/full ... http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/446360601.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321237052&Signature=3IknsWmwCfluc1jUMkIQrQ2IZR0%3D

Edited by gunsguy

yepp! that's her!

Dj took my fiancee on stage during paradise city... She's still in shock

This her?

446360601.jpg

Can't see photo.

sorry my bad here it is, click for full size

446360601.th.jpg

thx to GNR twitter for the pic http://twitpic.com/7dr21l .... http://twitpic.com/7dr21l/full ... http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/full/446360601.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJF3XCCKACR3QDMOA&Expires=1321237052&Signature=3IknsWmwCfluc1jUMkIQrQ2IZR0%3D

No one gives a Fuck about whether or not your going.

That was meant for black Sabbath

THIS!

Hate to be the harbinger of bad news,but if anyone is expecting GNRs to jump through hoops like a trained circus pony,just so you will grace the venue with your presence you are sadly mistaken.

Guess Black Sabbath will have to return to gazing at his Ozzy memorabilia and action figures in his bedroom. :rofl-lol:

That was great :) Fernando is a cool guy and Vanessa is a goddamn sweet and really fkn' nice girl :) I think she has a FB account, not sure...

PM Fernando, Ashba, Beta, Jarmo or Ron to ask about your poster. It's probably signed but Vanessa certainly couldn't find you to give it back to ya...

Edited by Bruno Poeys