Kansas City, MO 11/12/11

parisrocks

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man I missed something didn't I?

Anyway, I really want them to drop YCBM. I once loved this song but no Axl, no.

It would be really hard for that to happen. It's a hit, people like it. But Axl really has trouble singing it tho...

He sounded pretty good on it during the livestream :o just no rasp which i think is weird to most

Hey everyone! I'm the one who did the live stream! It was a great time! At one point tommy was playing around with me smiling when he saw my sign. A security guard saw it told me to put it up. We then used fernando to help us out. I used my full iPhone battery. I had a portable charger but it uses double a batteries fast. I ran through 6 of them. Fernando brought out 4 of them. Vanessa was suppose to Bring my sign back signed by Axl but security made me leave before I could get it :( I was so fuckin close :(

Hey everyone! I'm the one who did the live stream! It was a great time! At one point tommy was playing around with me smiling when he saw my sign. A security guard saw it told me to put it up. We then used fernando to help us out. I used my full iPhone battery. I had a portable charger but it uses double a batteries fast. I ran through 6 of them. Fernando brought out 4 of them. Vanessa was suppose to Bring my sign back signed by Axl but security made me leave before I could get it :( I was so fuckin close :(

thanks u gave us probably the best fan stream ever