Hartford, CT 11/19

GNR fan Boston

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there tonight rocking the fuck out in the pit. I've gotta work till 2:30 though and I'll be coming from Vermont, so hopefully I can still squeeze my way to the rail.

Also, I can't wait to grab a shit-ton of confetti at the end of the show. I was at the DCU center in Worcester in 06 and grabbed a bunch of confetti, went home and stuck it in an empty pill bottle. Then did the same last year when I saw Limp Bizkit. So after tonight I'll have another confetti memento on the shelf lol.

Just went by the place now, pretty empty except for a few people in line and some in the parking lot. Then again it's only 3 PM here. Snapped a picture of the Monster Bus with my super awesome 3 megapixel camera . Only thing I saw worth getting a picture of.

8wysf9.jpg

Wish I could do updates but alas I have a dumbphone, hopefully someone can.

Was close to flying down to Boston today and then would have made the 2 hour drive to Hartford to see the show, but it didn't work out. Wish it would have. Saw them at Hammerstein in '06...it was cool to see the band in a small venue like that. A little too small though. I think the larger Comcast Theater might be a better size to help with sound quality. Oh well, I'm 99% sure I'll catch them in Hamilton. Enjoy the show!