Bumblefoot pain and drugs

bumblecool

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At the same time I don't think people realise that as much as Ron is in pain and everything, he does have a funky sense of humour and maybe the new thread title is a bit dramatic. I think he'll be fine. He's just acting strange because of the drugs most likely. Once the tour is over he'll get some rest and be good as new (I hope).

Yes this needs to be taken seriously.

Bumblefoot is all about the fans but if you are sick or hurting there comes a time when everything should be dropped and take care of yourself, believe me I know!!!

I am sure he feels the weight of the world is on his shoulders, 1st US tour in 5 years, seems everyone in the band is having a blast and the fans that come out are also have a great time. All this pressure then add the pain in to it and nothing good can become of it.

Suicide is thought I deal with daily and a few years ago it was very serious and my family stepped in and got me help but they have no idea how close I was and how many different times.

Ron get some help if you need it or just say enough is enough and bail on the tour, who gives a FUCK what anyone on this forum or even the band says. The main thing is to get better and to do that you have to cut yourself some slack and let everything else sort it's self out and just take care of yourself that is what matters.s

bumblefoot Bumblefoot

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel

18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

bumblefoot Bumblefoot

Alone. Contemplating......

18 hours ago

Wait, wtf. This is serious.

I think it's wrong for him to be posting stuff like this on Facebook. He should just hand in his resignation to Axl if he's not up for it.

Here is some audio of Ron taking painkillers before the Kansas City concert.

This video is unlisted for a reason. I don't want some site picking it up and spinning it into something. If I see this linked anywhere I'll delete it.

it's poc talking? or you? :( :(

Edited by bumblecool

Guest ben9785

I sent a message to him on Facebook but it probably doesn't mean much.

Ron really needs to think of long term priorities. It might have just been one bad night but the pain he's in, and the medication he has to stuck down which probably doesn't help his state of mind, could catch up to him at any time and God forbid make things worse.

He's the new life of GNR with his guitar work and his attitude to the fans but he really needs to think about himself. No doubt it's a good stable career choice but he's got so much more he can do creatively outside of GNR and also he just needs to address his physical health properly and think about the future.

Hope he will be ok.

Edited by ben9785

I hope Ron is ok and can get better and can make a full recovery or as close to it as possible.

I hope if the decision comes down to it that he chooses to put his health first and foremost instead of continuing on at the risk of furthering more possible pain and injury, it's not worth it, his health should be fcking priority.

God bless the bumble

This video is unlisted for a reason. I don't want some site picking it up and spinning it into something. If I see this linked anywhere I'll delete it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gahJBpQsqsk

I really think Bumble wants to do something else (produce), but the GNR paycheck is to let go.

Actually, Ron didn't want to tour at all. He said he had to because they couldn't get someone else to do it.

Why would you post something like that in the first place? Are you one of David Hasselhoff's kids?

it's poc talking? or you? :( :(

Poc is the one talking to Ron.

Delete that video!

That shit is private, even taken from a stream , it should be left there.

Have some respect for the man, don't judge those that are in a position where they have to take such measures just to continue on with their daily life.

Can the mods remove that video from the posts?

Is the video a good idea? Probably not, however Ron taking 3 advil before a show is not that bad. It is only 3, relax.

It takes the edge slightly off the pain, does not do much really/

I was perscribed 1800mg a day at my worst, it is only Advil, thank Christ!

What concerns us is the fact that mentally he seems unstable, he is reaching for help to who? We don't know but I hope he finds it

Edited by gunsguy

The problem is that video could be taken out of context and be used by some publications and be reported in a negative light .

Edited by gunns5

Yeah, the video isn't ment to be some kind of top secret exploitative thing. It was just to show he's on painkillers which we already knew. The only reason it's unlisted is because I don't want to see blabbermouth or something using it and spinning it into something it's not.

I'm going to delete it now anyways for those reasons after further thought, but I still disagree that it's private. It was streamed publicially dude. And it's nothing we don't already know or that he doesn't tweet about daily.

I really think Bumble wants to do something else (produce), but the GNR paycheck is to let go.

Actually, Ron didn't want to tour at all. He said he had to because they couldn't get someone else to do it.

That woman talking to Ron in that audio clip is an annoying fucking idiot. Has no idea what she is talking about. She was spouting a bunch of incorrect nonsense about pain medicine. If I was Ron at that moment, I woulda told that bitch "yeah, I know they might be bad for my liver, but they are the only thing alleviating my fucking pain." I almost laughed when she insinuated that pain medicine is unecessary and doesnt work and that your mind convinces you it works. Sorry honey, narcotic opiod analgesics work quite well on their own. No placebo effect needed LOL

All we can really do is wish him well. It sucks that he's in pain all the time.

Having said that... The people close to him, his family, friends and band mates are the ones who ultimately will have to judge what his mental state is like and help him. Hopefully Axl and the rest of the guys would recognize if something big was going on and make a decision based on that. It's obvious that Ron is in pain though and that by itself should not be taken lightly, being reliant on drugs is a shitty thing. But I have to add that we really don't know what is going on for sure and we're really in no position to judge his state of mind.

Edited by mustaine