Bumblefoot pain and drugs

bumblecool

Are you guys serious? I think it's pretty obvious that he's not being serious.

Isn't he married with kids? And he does not sound/look like some attention seeking person who would post shit like this online instead of talking with his family and band members.

Besides the fact that he seems to be a weird/black/sarcastic humor and that's probably all this is.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron leaving now means a few of things,all of which are equally bad.... 1) He quits the band and the tour is cancelled.. or 2) They continue on without him,and "Estranged" gets cut from the setlist... or God help us.. 3) He stays on reluctantly and ends up hurting himself even more so.Does anybody know him personally who can get through to him and try to help??

Is the video a good idea? Probably not, however Ron taking 3 advil before a show is not that bad. It is only 3, relax.

It takes the edge slightly off the pain, does not do much really/

I was perscribed 1800mg a day at my worst, it is only Advil, thank Christ!

What concerns us is the fact that mentally he seems unstable, he is reaching for help to who? We don't know but I hope he finds it

hes not takin advil dude. Well obviously I dont know for sure, but based on his statements on the severity of his accident and pain, he is probably being prescribed some opioid analgesics. Percocet, Oxycontin etc

Yes this needs to be taken seriously.

No it doesn't. Everyone is popping some damn pill.

can you stop? You got a board full of nice threads to cupcake and say shit. Please leave.

Oh bite me idiot. I'll post where I please.'

I don't think this a cry for help, suicide attempt or any overdramatic shit some on here are making it out to be. If Dude is still hurt, he should ask for better meds.

but I think dude's heart just isn't in it anymore.

Edited by SunnyDRE

can you stop? You got a board full of nice threads to cupcake and say shit. Please leave.

I don't think this a cry for help, suicide attempt or any overdramatic shit some on here are making it out to be. If Dude is still hurt, he should ask for better meds.

If Ron ends up dead tonight, will you still say "I guess his heart wasn't in it..." tomorrow?

Fuck off, man. It's a life we're talking about here.

:fuckyou:

If Ron ends up dead tonight, will you still say "I guess his heart wasn't in it..." tomorrow?

Goddamn some of you are freaking idiots. How the hell are you nutters pulling suicide attempt from those tweets/posts.

Jesus Christ.

your right , 7 hour streams of playing guns songs and taking requests, playing for fans outside ofmotels and the interviews he does = heart not in it LOL

if nothing else you're good for humour.

CHRIST THIS IS BAD!!!! Ron please take care of yourself man and think of all those who love you and would miss the fuck out of you. You are a huge reason why this band is at the top of it's game right now and one of the MAJOR factors that this band is sending the fans home happy beyond their wildest dreams. Me and my wife have tickets for Camden next week and although it's been planned for months and we planned our vacation around it... I would GLADLY rip the fucking tickets in half if it puts you or the guys in jeopardy. Reach out for help bro.

Goddamn some of you are freaking idiots. How the hell are you nutters pulling suicide attempt from those tweets/posts.

Jesus Christ.

For once I agree with you, this is hilarious

He doesn't need excuses to leave the band. If he wanted to leave, he'd just say so. Stop begging for attention, man.

EDIT: But you're right about one thing. This has NOTHING to do with him being suicidal. This is just over the top paranoid.

Edited by It Don't Really Matter

Jesus Christ.

For once I agree with you, this is hilarious

"Wow. Was going to finally do it but the stuff I needed was missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see ya tomorrow" that with the "alone and contemplating" and the ones about quitting are a fairly easy assumption to see what the guy is alluding to.

Umm, Sunny...a better question is how do you not pull suicide from these tweets.

bumblefoot Bumblefoot

Alone. Contemplating......

bumblefoot Bumblefoot

Wow. Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage. Guess I'll see y'all tomorrow......... #FuckYouGuardianAngel

What else could these possibly mean?

your right , 7 hour streams of playing guns songs and taking requests, playing for fans outside ofmotels and the interviews he does = heart not in it LOL

Hey, its just my opinion. It's not like him wanting to move on to other projects is a bad thing *shrugs*

When I watched the streams he did, he seemed more excited about producing Poc's album then anything GNR related. Just the way he talked.....with mucho excitement, like a little kid on Christmas morning; And then during the TMS show, he kinda seemed like he couldn't be bothered. IDK, I'm not trying to disrespect Bumble by saying, "His heart isn't into it", just saying that it seems like he is ready to do other things.

Ron's passion to be in GNR is still there. I really know the guy is suffering from the pain. You may not like him or care for the guy, but dont write he should take better meds. I am sure you have had a family member, friend, or someone you cared for that has been injured or sick. Alot of us care for Ron and are concered about him.

Jesus Christ.

I agree with you a 1000% , he's prob just pissing around. some really really strange people around to overblow those tweets and think he's going to kill himself

he has a sense of humor, would not surprise me if he is talking about cutting his beard when he talks about "quitting this" "alone contemplating" "Was gonna finally do it and the stuff I need is missing from my luggage."

Ron does not seem like the type that would kill himself, or announce it on facebook

Hey, its just my opinion. It's not like him wanting to move on to other projects is a bad thing *shrugs*

When I watched the streams he did, he seemed more excited about producing Poc's album then anything GNR related. Just the way he talked.....with mucho excitement, like a little kid on Christmas morning; And then during the TMS show, he kinda seemed like he couldn't be bothered. IDK, I'm not trying to disrespect Bumble by saying, "His heart isn't into it", just saying that it seems like he is ready to do other things.

He is excited about Poc and doing other things, but loves being in the band.