The Official Vancouver Thread: GNR Returns to the Greatest Province in Canada

ITW 2012

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he call him that? And, why did he go off on him in the first place? Like, what was the guy doing?

Regardless, awesome to see Axl throw another dickhead out. Really wish he would have given the word when they kicked the guy out in Camden.

I was mistaken. I just watched the video again. Axl referred to the guy as "the Asian little dipshit," and then he said he looked like Kumar. But Kumar is the East Indian guy, so he should have said the guy looked like Harold. Either way, it was fucking hilarious. I was on the left side of the floor and it looked like the guy who got tossed was somewhere in the middle of the floor. I think Axl probably kicked him out because he was trying to fight with people.

Edited by ITW 2012

Did you get to meet Axl again itw?

What did he think of the new smurfs movie?

No, I didn't get to meet him again. I was pretty spent by the time the show ended anyway. My voice was gone from singing along all night.

Edited by ITW 2012

A terrible review here, nice to see the comments as they are very positive and ripping the review to pieces. This has to be one of the most bitter reviews I've ever read:

Shitty review

"Axl Rose and some other guys no one cares about"

/\ wtf ???

I had to comment "Which of the trainees wrote that?" :rolleyes:

Why the fuck must reviewers be so disrespectful towards the new musicians? It's not like they played any role on the break-up! That's ridiculous.

A terrible review here, nice to see the comments as they are very positive and ripping the review to pieces. This has to be one of the most bitter reviews I've ever read:

Shitty review

/\ wtf ???

Why the fuck must reviewers be so disrespectful towards the new musicians? It's not like they played any role on the break-up! That's ridiculous.

It's because the media in general do not like Axl.

Shitty review

/\ wtf ???

I know but bashing the musicians just to get to Axl is so low... Imagine Ron or DJ reading that shit after giving their best at every concert...

Shitty review

/\ wtf ???

I know but bashing the musicians just to get to Axl is so low... Imagine Ron or DJ reading that shit after giving their best at every concert...

I'm sure they know the game. You have to realize that these music critics hate lots of the bands they are reviewing to begin with, so they make it fun for themselves by trying to come up with witty insults and putdowns. The crowd had lots of love for the band last night, and that's all that really matters.

Shitty review

/\ wtf ???

Hit the nail on the head.

Why would he call him that? And, why did he go off on him in the first place? Like, what was the guy doing?

Regardless, awesome to see Axl throw another dickhead out. Really wish he would have given the word when they kicked the guy out in Camden.

I was mistaken. I just watched the video again. Axl referred to the guy as "the Asian little dipshit," and then he said he looked like Kumar. But Kumar is the East Indian guy, so he should have said the guy looked like Harold. Either way, it was fucking hilarious. I was on the left side of the floor and it looked like the guy who got tossed was somewhere in the middle of the floor. I think Axl probably kicked him out because he was trying to fight with people.

:facepalm:

Oh Axl.... -_-;;