The Official Vancouver Thread: GNR Returns to the Greatest Province in Canada

ITW 2012

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Duff and Axl interacting at all? Looked like, at least in Seattle, it was just a handshake and such on the way in and on the way out. Another pic here where they aren't even on the same portion of stage. I know that's just the setup, it just kind of diminishes the coolness a little bit to have them "playing together" so far away.

AXL JUST KICKED A FAN OUT TOLD HIM TO FIGHT WITH HIS OWN DICK OUTSIDE.Also said that he hasnt kicked anyone out in over a hundred shows feels like the good old days.ALSO SAID NO WONDER THE VENUE WAS FREAKIN BECAUSE WE ARE A BUNCH OF ROWDY MOTHER FUCKERS

AXL JUST KICKED A FAN OUT TOLD HIM TO FIGHT WITH HIS OWN DICK OUTSIDE.Also said that he hasnt kicked anyone out in over a hundred shows feels like the good old days.ALSO SAID NO WONDER THE VENUE WAS FREAKIN BECAUSE WE ARE A BUNCH OF ROWDY MOTHER FUCKERS

I'm glad Duff played on more than just YCBM. Fucking cool seeing him up there for Civil War, too (but does anyone else wish Axl would've returned the favor and turned up for one of Loaded's songs?). On a side note, I can't believe Duff can still rock skinny jeans, dude doesn't really age much.

Alberta financially supports the entire country. Alberta is clearly the greatest province in Canada.

I hate BC. I'm probably gonna have to work in Kamloops for 2 years. Sucks. Almost everyone in BC is a douchebag.

whats wrong with BC? i drove from prince rupert through kamloops to the border by osooyes. awesome drive!

beter sound

what is he singing?

Epic! rock3

Pretty sure he's singing "Happy trails to you ... until we meet again ... motherfucker!!!" :rofl-lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Trails_(song)

Anyone have a good quality video of the speech he gives after this about the Vancouver riot? Would love to hear that! And somebody post a vid of Civil War with Duff! What don't you Nucks have smartphones? :tongue2:

Oh and BC bud is the best! :rofl-lol:

Edited by Verruckt