RNR HOF -Whats gonna happen ?

SL138

RNR HOF chances are  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope the afd line-up (+matt) shows up

i couldn't care less about the people involved in axl's failed project

How did it fail? They played in sold out shows all over the world. Only Americans would call a band a failure because they didn't sell out venues in America. Millions of people from all around the world has seen the band.

They all should turn up even Paul Tobias, Dave Navarro and Josh Freese everyone who's ever been in GNR :lol:

if that were the case they'd have to cease selling tickets as there would be no room for the general public at the event :D

Edited by gunns5

I think we'll see Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt will surely be there. Axl might not, but IF Axl goes there, he's gonna take at least DJ with him.

Ya he seems to take DJ to everywhere nowadays... but also seems calmer when Ashba is around. Wonder what is up with that.

I voted for all past and present members cuz that's what I think SHOULD happen. In reality I'm 70% sure Axl wont turn up thus making himself and the people that do turn up look like a bunch of assholes.

Even worse a scenario would be if Axl sends someone from the nuGn'R to receive the award for him (possibly someone who had little to nothing to do with GnR's music like Ashba :no: ).

My dream scenario would be if they all turn up and then reject the award, say fuck you to the RnRHOF committee and walk out. ULTIMATE ROCK n' ROLL GnR style.

(actually I really did dream of this a few nights ago <_< )

I think we'll see Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt will surely be there. Axl might not, but IF Axl goes there, he's gonna take at least DJ with him.

Ya he seems to take DJ to everywhere nowadays... but also seems calmer when Ashba is around. Wonder what is up with that.

I voted for all past and present members cuz that's what I think SHOULD happen. In reality I'm 70% sure Axl wont turn up thus making himself and the people that do turn up look like a bunch of assholes.

Even worse a scenario would be if Axl sends someone from the nuGn'R to receive the award for him (possibly someone who had little to nothing to do with GnR's music like Ashba :no: ).

My dream scenario would be if they all turn up and then reject the award, say fuck you to the RnRHOF committee and walk out. ULTIMATE ROCK n' ROLL GnR style.

(actually I really did dream of this a few nights ago <_< )

If anyone was going to represent the current Guns N' Roses it would be Ashba. I'd like to see Bumblefoot and Dizzy there too.

DJ must have this zen effect on Axl and the band. they are always talking about how well he fits in and how much they enjoy playing with him. Maybe its the eyes.

THe only way Axl will show up is if the ceremony takes place at 11:30PM

Edited by BirdCatcher