LA Forum and Dec. 30th LV Joint Shows on Live Internet PPV!

GunsNRevolvers2

:rolleyes: Blows my mind that people who dislike the band post again and again in threads about them :rolleyes:

Hey I'm a huge Axl fan but the people he has in the band now suck. Am I just supposed to shut up and take it?

How do they suck? Their all great musician's. Just because they want to have a little fun on stage during a song doesn't make them "lame." It's a Rock and Roll show, not opera, they can do whatever the hell they want on stage.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Blows my mind that people who dislike the band post again and again in threads about them :rolleyes:

Hey I'm a huge Axl fan but the people he has in the band now suck. Am I just supposed to shut up and take it?

Do what ya like m8, I just find it odd is all. :shrugs:

You are not alone. There's so much to do out there, y'know?

Does the iClips website still work? I was just finally getting to watch it and 30 minutes in it seems they've locked the clips, it just stopped....wtf?

Nop, they locked the clips.

Anyone else feels ripped?

Very much. I bought it late last night and never did get to see it. Emailed them they finally replied about an hour ago with "log out and log back in". This sucks!!!

Does not work for me...

I get an icon of Axl from last night with a key symbol on it...

I have the entire concert in video. Not sure if it's "legal" to upload though.

Sure it is! :)

Does the iClips website still work? I was just finally getting to watch it and 30 minutes in it seems they've locked the clips, it just stopped....wtf?

Nop, they locked the clips.

Anyone else feels ripped?

Very much. I bought it late last night and never did get to see it. Emailed them they finally replied about an hour ago with "log out and log back in". This sucks!!!

Does not work for me...

I get an icon of Axl from last night with a key symbol on it...

Yeah same here, I hope it's technical problems (their site's not very good), and they'll make it right - soon...

Is it really about "taking" it or is it about stirring shit up by making a comment like that?

Ali

Does anyone know if they fixed the problem with the encore of the shows? Will the Las Vegas show be available right after the concert ends? I hope its not like 12 hours after the fact again. Do other bands who use this Iclips usually have the shows available on demand right away? Any answers would be appreciated.

Is it really about "taking" it or is it about stirring shit up by making a comment like that?

Ali

You're allowed an opinion sure, you may not like the members of this band but they clearly do not 'suck', they're immensely talented and put on a goddamn great show, claiming they suck with probably no evidence apart from a skewed opinion is quite bizarre.

It's a great idea- more bands should do it. It may also make it tougher for touts/scalpers as whilst theres nothing like actually being at a gig if people can actually see it live they may not fork out stupid amounts of cash. Hell, I really wish Zeppelin did this back in '07, would have killed to have seen/heard that show in any capacity live.

Rio and now this, its been a great year :)

I'm a huge Zep fan and il just let you know that there are alot of bootlegs from that concert. the 1 i own is multi-sourced and is amazing!

Of course I own a ton of GnR bootlegs as well :P But I have to admit, my Zep collection dwarfs my GnR collection XD.

I have a question regarding watching this Live show - I purchased the livestream watch for Dec 30th show in Vegas - is it possible to watch this show from 2 different computers on one login? Or do my friend have to purchase another one? :xmassrudolph: