Just curiosity...

SeBaZ

I'm not part of the people who think "Axl do lipsync", but viewing again RIR... I found this strange situation...

At 2:28 we can hear Axl voice "You don’t know who...", but in the screens Axl isnt singing. (its not the delay between screens/live, view in HD....Axl is with the mic down)

Edited by SeBaZ

If you have ever been to a concert, you might have noticed that the videos on the screens are indeed delayed.

And to be fair, if he was lypsynching, he wouldn't sound way better than "that"... :violin:

He should have lypsynched RIR instead of sounding that horrible quite frankly...

If you have ever been to a concert, you might have noticed that the videos on the screens are indeed delayed.

read entire post.... ¬¬ is not delay between live/screen

And to be fair, if he was lypsynching, he wouldn't sound way better than "that"... :violin:

He should have lypsynched RIR instead of sounding that horrible quite frankly...

you got the point about this...

Why has there been an influx of lipsynching accusations all of the sudden? Especially accusations that are completely ridiculous (no offense to OP)

Probably because more and more artists are doing it now, hence why people with half a brain respect most music less today than 20+ years ago..

Why has there been an influx of lipsynching accusations all of the sudden? Especially accusations that are completely ridiculous (no offense to OP)

Doesn't Surprise me,but I personally think these allegations are baseless,useless and unfounded.

heres is an 1080p video;

watch on 2:28, look at Axl, not at the big screens but the little Axl, that mic isn't at his mouth, not because, he's lip syncing, but the video needs to be streamed from back to front.. you want proof? at 2:29 Axl takes 2 steps back, at 2:30, from the far away camera, he takes those 2 steps back again!

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

the picture on the big screen is just delayed

view in HD and watch Axl..

Dude, first of all, the video you posted is only in 480p so IT'S NOT IN HD. Secondly, during the part you are referring to at 2:30, if you watch Axl instead of the screens all you can see is a bunch of yellow pixels! :thumbsdown:

Dude, first of all, the video you posted is only in 480p so IT'S NOT IN HD. Secondly, during the part you are referring to at 2:30, if you watch Axl instead of the screens all you can see is a bunch of yellow pixels! :thumbsdown:

heres is an 1080p video;

watch on 2:28, look at Axl, not at the big screens but the little Axl, that mic isn't at his mouth, not because, he's lip syncing, but the video needs to be streamed from back to front.. you want proof? at 2:29 Axl takes 2 steps back, at 2:30, from the far away camera, he takes those 2 steps back again!

heres is an 1080p video;

OK at least I can make him out now. The audio quality speaks for itself IMO, that long shot is probably out of synch or something. If he was lip-synching why wouldn't he make it sound better? I don't get it.