Axl Rose spotted at Golden Globes CAA bash

Tabitha27

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be surprised if this is erroneous and it was actually Steven Tyler the guy spotted - but didn't know the difference. There is a lot of half assed reporting on these blogs - to us it seems super obvious but it wouldn't shock me at all. Steven Tyler is there as there are photos.

Not so reclusive after all, is he?

Let's not get too enthusiastic here. I agree he has been out more than usual since the tour ended, but don't forget the 6 year span where there were 3-4 pictures of him at best, then the 4 year gap from sometime in 2002 to early 2006 where he was only seen once. Or from mid 2007 to late 2009 where he went MIA during the album release... I do hope he doesn't stay out of the picture altogether.

Let's not get too enthusiastic here. I agree he has been out more than usual since the tour ended, but don't forget the 6 year span where there were 3-4 pictures of him at best, then the 4 year gap from sometime in 2002 to early 2006 where he was only seen once. Or from mid 2007 to late 2009 where he went MIA during the album release... I do hope he doesn't stay out of the picture altogether.

The absence of photos nor videos is not sufficient evidence to substantiate reclusiveness. It just means he successfully evaded the media. A true recluse wouldn't fly to Europe to watch an F1 race and grant a television interview. Axl's sly. He flies under the radar when he so chooses.

The absence of photos nor videos is not sufficient evidence to substantiate reclusiveness. It just means he successfully evaded the media. A true recluse wouldn't fly to Europe to watch an F1 race and grant a television interview. Axl's sly. He flies under the radar when he so chooses.

No, he also evaded society and people outside the media. A very well known celebrity doesn't go out and about for 6 years with only 3-4 pictures taken.

It's also funny that you say an absence of photos/video does not equate to being a recluse but then you use the presence of photos/video/print to justify him not being a recluse. A recluse also doesn't have to stay in his house for his whole life. He has bouts of being a recluse that's for sure.

Edited by Young_Gun