Jason Cortex

Well, so in two weeks, there are BIG PLANS... Theatre tour, surprise concerts, who knows?

And well, it certainly looks like we're getting an Euro Tour Festival on the middle of the year.

So the 4th Euro Chinese Democracy Tour, the 4th tour behind the same album? I don't know... Let me just say, 2012 always looked like such an interesting year for Guns N' Roses to release an album.

All the "end of the world" stuff, and 4 years is a good gap to release another album.

And also, say what you want, but that...

"There will be new album in 2012"

Is too weird. There is something we don't know. The MyGNR mod team checked the IP and it was exactly from where Axl was.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who knows but that mod team did make a mistake :)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure did.

How can you be new here yet seem to know what is up? Hmmm?

Wait, so was that or wasn't that Axl? Either way, things are shaping up for 2012, I just hope to God that it also involves new music!

Was NOT

Who knows but that mod team did make a mistake :)

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure did.

How can you be new here yet seem to know what is up? Hmmm?

Wait, so was that or wasn't that Axl? Either way, things are shaping up for 2012, I just hope to God that it also involves new music!

Was NOT

It would not shock me in the slightest if if in fact was Axl, but management tried to cover it up because they don't have everything set in stone yet with the label and don't want to give false hope like years before. Maybe releasing a new album in 2012 is their plan and that's why Axl put the that "there would be new album in 2012."

Edited by GNR123GNR456

First of all, I'm not new here, double G.

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

Sorry, the mod team voice here means nothing. Party passes know better.

i havent been on in a couple days what the fuck is going on? :shrugs:

Second, there is no way you can proof it was or it was not Axl. The only time the IP check somehow, for some unknown reason failed, it was precisely on a Dexter post? Ok...

I still believe it was Axl.

After all the times of Axl posting on here, a post about a new album is the only one when his log-in being hacked?

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Axl was in South America, the IP was logged in the USA (or like that, I never personally checked IP addresses).

Yes we get it your upset that a whole bunch of members here have met Axl and/or the band, we get it, it's old, maybe one day you will too then we can all claim your somehow brainwashed by the band :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought I remember somebody saying the IP adress was from Mexico?

I thought I remember somebody saying the IP adress was from Mexico?

Ok could be honestly I don't remember exactly I never did it myself, so it was like that though he was not were the IP was.

That happened some months ago, my friend.

Dexter logged in and posted "There will be new album in 2012"

The mod team checked the IP and it was from the exact place from where Axl was, the exact place. The same country, the same city. I don't remember where it was.

The mods confirmed it was him. And then.... IT'S NOT AXL, IT'S A HACK!

Which is basically the same reason/excuse used when someone supposedly cancelled the Euro Tour on 2010 with Axl's twitter.

yeah i remember that i thought this was today or yesterday

The IP was from Latin America, I think it was Montrealer who confirmed.

And yes, oh yes, you got me. I'm upset because I've never met GNR.

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

Camon Double G, you are way smarter than that.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

ANyway there is nothing I can do to make you believe in that. All I can say is what I know and how I feel

Edited by gunsguy

Axlas Shrugged

I see what you did there

The IP was from Latin America, I think it was Montrealer who confirmed.

And yes, oh yes, you got me. I'm upset because I've never met GNR.

Well, I've met them, and I'm not saying they brainwashed the mods here, it's a different thing.

Camon Double G, you are way smarter than that.

If you mean they dictate what we do here that is 100% not true man, I am a fan of the band number #1 and I am for the users here before anything or anyone including Guns. If someone said to me you gotta do this or that (from the camp) I would not be on staff I would quit, I wouldn't do it pass or no pass...

ANyway there is nothing I can do to make you believe in that. All I can say is what I know and how I feel

Sorry, I have a hard time believing that.

That sounds like a you problem. There is nothing I can do to convince some people. It is up to you what you believe, it's too bad the truth seems so far fetched for you.

So you're telling me that the GNR camp has 0 influence on how this forum works? Ok double G, ok.

Hamilton 2011 - some of us went backstage talked to members of the management, guess what? They never said anything about how to run this place, don't you find that strange?

Oh I know you don't believe me, why not ask the regular users here who were fortunate enough to get backstage in the very same spot as I was? Listening to the very same conversations? Go ahead ask around :)

There is nothing to hide nor is there some kind of conspiracy :rolleyes: I know that sucks, you want me to tell you Axl called me last night to ban someone or Beta messaged me to post something in the newswire right? Never happened not once, not since I have been here.

Edited by gunsguy

Of course gnr have some influence here look a the Msl threads in the past BUT thats good in some instances as it can stop bullshit from being spread and causing damage.

Of course gnr have some influence here look a the Msl threads in the past BUT thats good in some instances as it can stop bullshit from being spread and causing damage.

Legal issues are slightly different, also common sense comes into play as well. Would I post something super negative in news? No I would not, why? Well not because someone said not to, but because this is a FAN forum. :shrugs:

most times it is one of us asking them to clarify something, or to dispel a rumour to protect not only them but the fans here (IE ticket sales for rumoured show)

anyway this is an impossible debate, believe what you want, GUNS don't own this site nor run it...

let's discuss the main part of the thread shall we?

Well, so in two weeks, there are BIG PLANS... Theatre tour, surprise concerts, who knows?

And well, it certainly looks like we're getting an Euro Tour Festival on the middle of the year.

So the 4th Euro Chinese Democracy Tour, the 4th tour behind the same album? I don't know... Let me just say, 2012 always looked like such an interesting year for Guns N' Roses to release an album.

All the "end of the world" stuff, and 4 years is a good gap to release another album.

And also, say what you want, but that...

"There will be new album in 2012"

Things are looking good for 2012 IMO

Edited by gunsguy