Guns N' Roses & Slash to Play same festival

WAR™

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slash is banned from the GN'R show.

God not this again.

I remember years ago when GNR played Las Vegas and Slash wanted to see Axl and another version of GNR and he wasn't allowed in. Not sure if this was bullshit or truth, but I would hope that Axl doesn't do something like that again.

Let it go. A friend of mine is reading Slash's book and she said that he says nothing but good things about Axl, so at this stage of their lives, I would just let things be. Both seem satisfied with what their doing in their lives, so if they don't want to play together again, so be it.

I just want all the original members to attend the HOF and accept the award and maybe play a song. After that, whatever they decide, we all have to live with.

It's not so easy to forgive and forget some things, believe me I know first hand about people fuckin you and your family over and the hate is so overwhelming sometimes and it's hard to get passed it.

Let it go. A friend of mine is reading Slash's book and she said that he says nothing but good things about Axl, so at this stage of their lives, I would just let things be. Both seem satisfied with what their doing in their lives, so if they don't want to play together again, so be it.

I read Slash's book. He doesn't just say "nice things" (though he does say a lot of nice things, and he seems to hold Axl in a high esteem) and he tells that story of not being allowed to see a Guns N' Roses show.

I read Slash's book. He doesn't just say "nice things" (though he does say a lot of nice things, and he seems to hold Axl in a high esteem) and he tells that story of not being allowed to see a Guns N' Roses show.

Axl seems to have been saying nicer things about Slash, I think he read the book a little later.

I remember years ago when GNR played Las Vegas and Slash wanted to see Axl and another version of GNR and he wasn't allowed in. Not sure if this was bullshit or truth, but I would hope that Axl doesn't do something like that again.

Wasn't that like 10 years ago (back in 2002)? I don't think something like that will be occurring anyway. According to Slash (and Axl in some of the radio interviews form 2001-2) Axl had tried to work things out with Slash for nearly 3 years so "wounds" were probably still fresh back then, as seen by the MSG outburst. Axl's also been seen speaking fondly of Slash over the years too but nobody focuses on that... <_<

More than Axl, his entourage will try to keep them from crossing paths to avoid any potential drama. It sounds like they tried that with Duff in 2010, according to his book. He states in his book that Axl's "entourage" trying to keep Duff from entering Axl's room cuz he was getting "dressed" but Duff was like "I've seen him naked before!". Then Axl himself lets him in and they apparently hugged and everything was cool.

There could have been some serious drama during that (^) situation cuz Duff (w/ Slash) and Axl have been suing and counter-suing each other for nearly a decade, but there wasn't. Sometimes I really think we blow this out of proportion.

Not saying Slash and Axl will hug it out if they ever encounter each other but I hardly think they will exchange blows either. :shrugs:

But ya know, as an experiment I would really like to see a fan go up to Axl and start talking shit about Slash to him, I bet he wouldn't like that (we know Slash doesn't like it if people talk shit about Axl from what he stated in his book). Anybody here willing to take on this challenge? :tongue2:

• 2 weeks later...