Guns N' Roses & Slash to Play same festival

WAR™

New GNR ends the day Slash walks on stage and plays a song with them.

What about when Izzy did it? Duff?

Like DJ said, it isn't a competition. Or a feud like some morons on here try and make it out to be.

I'm sure all the new guys would get a kick out of playing with slash.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New GNR ends the day Slash walks on stage and plays a song with them.

What about when Izzy did it? Duff?

Like DJ said, it isn't a competition. Or a feud like some morons on here try and make it out to be.

I'm sure all the new guys would get a kick out of playing with Slash.

And people would go mad crazy at the festival if Slash joins Gn'R for a couple of songs.

I don't think they will see each other.

depends what happens at The RNR HOF in my opinion... one things for sure Slash will be able to watch the band if he wants too...

ps... just making clear im a pro-new GNR fan and pro Axl guy but i'd still like to see past wounds healed if at all positive sets up for better options in the future!

What band will Slash be able to watch? He is geting in as a member of GNR.

Fucking pathetic. Slash will stoop to any level to get close to Axl.

Not this again. I doubt Slash personally booked all his own tour dates.

It would be nice for them to at least get on good terms. I suppose that could happen at the HOF induction. I'd just be curious for Slash to watch the show and see what he thinks about it. After all, Duff reacted very positively to the show and Bumblefoot and co.

Fucking pathetic. Slash will stoop to any level to get close to Axl.

You have got to be kidding me... seriously?

Sadly, it's seriously. Apparently playing at a big rock festival is "stooping" to a level. Clearly Slash just wants to play in the festival to be by Axl.

I swear if Slash took a shit it in a portable toilet stall at the festival and Axl happened to be using one nearby people would accuse him of forcing out a shit just to be by Axl.

I think Slash was just as lost in the world as Axl was. You can say Velvet Revolver was a success but Slash needed to do more than that. I think he's finally doing what he always wanted to do without a lead singer holding him back.

They are both on the right path, just not together, but they can play at the same festival.

Edited by BirdCatcher

I think Slash was just as lost in the world as Axl was. You can say Velvet Revolver was a success but Slash needed to do more than that. I think he's finally doing what he always wanted to do without a lead singer holding him back.

They are both on the right path, just not together, but they can play at the same festival.

+1

The VR thing did nothing for me, but the Slash + Miles combo is just great. Slash is on fire at the moment.

Yeah danm those lead singers!!!!! Fuck them!!!! Slash is perfect!!!!

Of course it wouldn't work the other way around? There is no fuckin' chance in hell he held back any of the bands he was in :rolleyes:

I just think the direction he felt GN'R and VR was going wasn't for him, so he finally did his own thing. He started his solo career late in life. I think he finally got the motivation and the confidence to do it all himself. And he has a lead singer who he can put up with.

He is far from perfect and he suffers the same problem with Axl, people only want to hear the old stuff. I think it is respectful they are playing on separate days though.

I hope they can hook up (behind scenes atleast) and have some peace. I also would think that Slash will for sure watch Axl's Nu/current GnR play. Kind of doubt Axl will watch Slash. I wonder if any dialogue has occurred betwen the two with regards to the RRHOF?

slash should be front amd center in the mosh pit with....

If Slash were spotted by Axl in attendance (without Axl's "official blessing") Axl would melt down. Now if Axl were spotted at Slash's show Slash would probably acknowledge his old friend/bandmate.

I hope they can hook up (behind scenes atleast) and have some peace. I also would think that Slash will for sure watch Axl's Nu/current GnR play. Kind of doubt Axl will watch Slash. I wonder if any dialogue has occurred betwen the two with regards to the RRHOF?

slash should be front amd center in the mosh pit with....

If Slash were spotted by Axl in attendance (without Axl's "official blessing") Axl would melt down. Now if Axl were spotted at Slash's show Slash would probably acknowledge his old friend/bandmate.

My guess is, Axl will fly in, perform, fly out. Business as usual.

There might be an hour or 2 delay also.

I like Chinese Democracy more. But Slash has been like...way more successful. Commercially speaking. Seek the digits. Contraband did like 4 million in the States. Chinese Democracy, hyped on 10 years and 14 million - sold shit. At least in the States.

I don't know. I guess it could have sold 10 million copies in Uruguay.