Guns N' Roses & Slash to Play same festival

WAR™

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think they will see each other.

depends what happens at The RNR HOF in my opinion... one things for sure Slash will be able to watch the band if he wants too...

ps... just making clear im a pro-new GNR fan and pro Axl guy but i'd still like to see past wounds healed if at all positive sets up for better options in the future!

Maybe they hit the stage together @HOF, but that's all. Axl will never throw this current line-up away. He's happier with the band now than in the past.

Slash should crowd surf during Estranged and walk on everyone during the water part solo waving an inflatable dophin.

:rofl-lol: That would be hilarious!

By the time Slash arrives to Italy, Axl will be in fuckin' Russia or something.

Belgium/Holland I guess, because Guns plays @ Graspop in Belgium on june 24.

But maybe he wants to get away as far as possible ;)

depends what happens at The RNR HOF in my opinion... one things for sure Slash will be able to watch the band if he wants too...

ps... just making clear im a pro-new GNR fan and pro Axl guy but i'd still like to see past wounds healed if at all positive sets up for better options in the future!

Maybe they hit the stage together @HOF, but that's all. Axl will never throw this current line-up away. He's happier with the band now than in the past.

Slash should crowd surf during Estranged and walk on everyone during the water part solo waving an inflatable dophin.

Well I never said he'd throw this line up away.. he better not i'd be pissed but it doesn't mean they couldn't develop the same relationship Axl N' Duff have... It's Unlikely but still not impossible there not GODS there human beings... also if Slash is playing in the day time like he usually does he will have to be there the day before so they would be in the same place at the same time!

I'm very pro New GNR no doubts there just hope we get a glimpse at a new track or two!

Edited by Sajus

Well I never said he'd throw this line up away.. he better not i'd be pissed but it doesn't mean they couldn't develop the same relationship Axl N' Duff had... It's Unlikely but still not impossible there not GODS there human beings... also if Slash is playing in the day time like he usually does he will have to be there the day before so they would be in the same place at the same time!

Axl's gonna play hide and seek! ;)

:rofl-lol: times a million

Seriously, I'm willing to bet a significant amount of money that Axl leaves and gets the hell out of there as soon as he's done. They won't meet face to face unless Slash shows up the day of Guns.

Well, there is a chance of them playing together, like what happened with Duff.

Yeah but he doesn't act like the jaded ex girlfriend in interviews with Duff. I dunno. Things change, people change. He probably thought "Fuck it, I'm 50 years old. What good is it to carry a grudge anyway?"

This doesn't really mean anything at all; even that they'll be in the same place at the same time. Both bands keep their touring schedule plenty packed, and either one could very well have another show the night before/after.

Yeah exactly...gig played,off to the next...business as usual.