Poor Bumblefoot / Richard Fortus

bionic56

Who cares? I don't give a shit what any of them do. I accept anything I get and expect nothing.

OP is a ____________.

If you're willing to just sit there and accept mediocrity without questioning anything in your life, that is your prerogative. Just don't expect everybody else to do the same thing. This is a discussion board, GNR fans convene here to discuss the band. For every Don't Damn Me, there is a Don't Hail Me.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? I don't give a shit what any of them do. I accept anything I get and expect nothing.

OP is a ____________.

If you're willing to just sit there and accept mediocrity without questioning anything in your life, that is your prerogative. Just don't expect everybody else to do the same thing. This is a discussion board, GNR fans convene here to discuss the band. For every Don't Damn Me, there is a Don't Hail Me.

Accept what? Are all the members from GNR my Sons? They're a band who can do whatever they want. And what do they have to do with MY life? They don't and that's why in the end I don't give a flying fuck what they do. If we get new music/shows, great. No? Whatever.

You can't do anything about it and whining about it on the internet makes you look weak. If I was Axl I would keep music from people like you just for the amusement. To watch you wallow in your self entitlement.

You're getting shows and with shitty fans that GNR has, we're lucky to get them.

Little-Baby-Crying.jpg

Typical GNR fan.

:rolleyes: you do realise you are on a GNR message board right? So people are going to discuss the band and events surrounding, their thoughts on what they would like to see happen etc and not everything is going to be ass kissing positivity no matter what. If you're a fan but you think they are wasting some good opportuntites to showcase themselves a band in their own right by not releasing new music you shouldn't say so? Its like some people expect it to be some sort of dictatorship round here.

Feel more comfotable with the AFD material? They've played it in 2006, 2009-2010, 2011 and now 2012. Its one album worth of material, these guys could play it in their sleep.

Yes, feels more comfortable. While I believe that Chinese Democracy was clearly the superior to AFD, it's obvious that album has a special place in Axl's heart and in the legacy of GNR.

He demands perfection of that work and I wouldn't be surprised if he is pushing the current lineup to continue perfecting it prior to moving forward with post Chinese Democracy work. In a way, he is further burying the old band as he continues to have the current lineup play it better. Once Axl feels good that they have the full appreciation, understanding, and passion of that album, I believe he'll be more than ready to move the band forward.

Sorry mate but thats just ridiculous.

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material. They play songs that was made by other artists that had the sense to dump Axl when they did. Yeah yeah all give me shit for bashing Axl, but hey if i was a talented writer / player i would not be hanging round such a selfish artist as Axl. I don't get you guys, you all stick up for Axl and tell him how great he is, he will never change and start to look forward. You obviously do not want new music and happy with seeing the same show night after night. it's not a criminal offence to tell your idol he is being stupid, try not being a sheep and following, have some balls and speak up. Thta is what in the first place made Axl more attractive, and now his fans kiss his ass when it's not deserved. Jeez i don't understand you real fans !!! that's a joke in itself . i was actually there at donnington in 1988, that makes me A REAL FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking that seeing GN'R in 1988 makes you a real fan is a joke in itself.

Besides, you're just trolling.

Why bitch and complain if you went to all these shows you mention in your sig.

Not that you even went to all of them.

Now move bitch.

Taking a look at your history you get kicks out of this sort of crap

UcudBmineCD

14 Jun 2011 - 16:11

ya i know, but we can keep annoying the shit out of them

it goes on and on with your little pal Volcano62 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i.e harassing SunnyDRE too !!!!!!!! just don't get why the mods have not banned you

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material. They play songs that was made by other artists that had the sense to dump Axl when they did. Yeah yeah all give me shit for bashing Axl, but hey if i was a talented writer / player i would not be hanging round such a selfish artist as Axl. I don't get you guys, you all stick up for Axl and tell him how great he is, he will never change and start to look forward. You obviously do not want new music and happy with seeing the same show night after night. it's not a criminal offence to tell your idol he is being stupid, try not being a sheep and following, have some balls and speak up. Thta is what in the first place made Axl more attractive, and now his fans kiss his ass when it's not deserved. Jeez i don't understand you real fans !!! that's a joke in itself . i was actually there at donnington in 1988, that makes me A REAL FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

it goes on and on with your little pal Volcano62 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i.e harassing SunnyDRE too !!!!!!!! just don't get why the mods have not banned you

Because the ''bullying'' and ''harassing'' was just simple trolling. Get your facts straight before you post stuff like that.

Check the posts and topics where this ''bullying'' happened. It's just innocent trolling.

There were 2 or 3 times where I went a bit over the top. And when that happens the mods jump in to correct me.

That's why I'm not banned.

And I haven't responded to or even seen a post by Sunny in a long time.

facepalm.gif

Feel more comfotable with the AFD material? They've played it in 2006, 2009-2010, 2011 and now 2012. Its one album worth of material, these guys could play it in their sleep.

Yes, feels more comfortable. While I believe that Chinese Democracy was clearly the superior to AFD, it's obvious that album has a special place in Axl's heart and in the legacy of GNR.

He demands perfection of that work and I wouldn't be surprised if he is pushing the current lineup to continue perfecting it prior to moving forward with post Chinese Democracy work. In a way, he is further burying the old band as he continues to have the current lineup play it better. Once Axl feels good that they have the full appreciation, understanding, and passion of that album, I believe he'll be more than ready to move the band forward.

If that were the case Axl needs to tell Ashba to stop fucking up the intro to WTTJ.

OP is a ____________.

Accept what? Are all the members from GNR my Sons? They're a band who can do whatever they want. And what do they have to do with MY life? They don't and that's why in the end I don't give a flying fuck what they do. If we get new music/shows, great. No? Whatever.

You can't do anything about it and whining about it on the internet makes you look weak. If I was Axl I would keep music from people like you just for the amusement. To watch you wallow in your self entitlement.

You're getting shows and with shitty fans that GNR has, we're lucky to get them.

Little-Baby-Crying.jpg

Typical GNR fan.

That's exactly what Axl is doing ;)

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Because the ''bullying'' and ''harassing'' was just simple trolling. Get your facts straight before you post stuff like that.

Check the posts and topics where this ''bullying'' happened. It's just innocent trolling.

What you call innocent trolling can be very depressing for the other person. Threat anybody else like you wanted to be threated.

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

What you call innocent trolling can be very depressing for the other person. Threat anybody else like you wanted to be threated.

Thankyou for the support. Of course you can ribb people and disagree strongly, buy having a method of bullying someone, especially hiding behind a pc, wow you're tough man !!

OP is a ____________.

Little-Baby-Crying.jpg

Typical GNR fan.

That's exactly what Axl is doing ;)

Explain...

You said: If I was Axl I would keep music from people like you just for the amusement. To watch you wallow in your self entitlement.

I said: That's exactly what Axl is doing. (Just imagine: Axl reading all about the complaining and fans pushing him to bring a new album out. Axl thinks: Fuck you, I won't do anything. I just sit back and enjoy your whining)

Get it? It's a joke ofcourse ;)

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

I do. I don't care if I get trolled.

Anything else?

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

Haha now that's just mean!

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

''Threat anybody else like you wanted to be threated.''

Yeah, that's very mean ;)

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

Fair enough :lol:

Oh, en ik ben er toch bij in Rotterdam!

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

Fair enough :lol:

Oh, en ik ben er toch bij in Rotterdam!

:thumbsup:

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

There's one source of empathy for me & that's the fact Bumblefoot is playing with the weight of serious injuries. But aside from that regular tours and the possibility of studio time not ruled out life with GN'R isn't too bad in comparison with other 9 to 5 Professions.

I mean Ron drove a Hyundai.

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Now move bitch.

UcudBmineCD

Threat or treat? ;)

And misses know it all has never made a mistake?