Poor Bumblefoot / Richard Fortus

bionic56

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material. They play songs that was made by other artists that had the sense to dump Axl when they did. Yeah yeah all give me shit for bashing Axl, but hey if i was a talented writer / player i would not be hanging round such a selfish artist as Axl. I don't get you guys, you all stick up for Axl and tell him how great he is, he will never change and start to look forward. You obviously do not want new music and happy with seeing the same show night after night. it's not a criminal offence to tell your idol he is being stupid, try not being a sheep and following, have some balls and speak up. Thta is what in the first place made Axl more attractive, and now his fans kiss his ass when it's not deserved. Jeez i don't understand you real fans !!! that's a joke in itself . i was actually there at donnington in 1988, that makes me A REAL FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking that seeing GN'R in 1988 makes you a real fan is a joke in itself.

Besides, you're just trolling.

Why bitch and complain if you went to all these shows you mention in your sig.

Not that you even went to all of them.

Now move bitch.

Taking a look at your history you get kicks out of this sort of crap

UcudBmineCD

14 Jun 2011 - 16:11

ya i know, but we can keep annoying the shit out of them

it goes on and on with your little pal Volcano62 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! i.e harassing SunnyDRE too !!!!!!!! just don't get why the mods have not banned you

Because the ''bullying'' and ''harassing'' was just simple trolling. Get your facts straight before you post stuff like that.

Check the posts and topics where this ''bullying'' happened. It's just innocent trolling.

What you call innocent trolling can be very depressing for the other person. Threat anybody else like you wanted to be threated.

Threat or treat? ;)

And misses know it all has never made a mistake?

Oh yes, I also make mistakes because it's not my first language. But come on, laugh about it! It's sometimes hilarious imo.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AHEEEMMMM *clears throat*

Now... back in topic....

I'm too lazy to see if this has been said before in the thread but... if they were uncomfortable playing the same songs over and over again, nothing keeps them from AT LEAST getting a new solo spot like DJ Ashba did. Ron has been playing Pink Patnher and Richard James Bond Theme for three full years now, they could at least innovate within their limitations.