Poor Bumblefoot / Richard Fortus

bionic56

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material. They play songs that was made by other artists that had the sense to dump Axl when they did. Yeah yeah all give me shit for bashing Axl, but hey if i was a talented writer / player i would not be hanging round such a selfish artist as Axl. I don't get you guys, you all stick up for Axl and tell him how great he is, he will never change and start to look forward. You obviously do not want new music and happy with seeing the same show night after night. it's not a criminal offence to tell your idol he is being stupid, try not being a sheep and following, have some balls and speak up. Thta is what in the first place made Axl more attractive, and now his fans kiss his ass when it's not deserved. Jeez i don't understand you real fans !!! that's a joke in itself . i was actually there at donnington in 1988, that makes me A REAL FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material.

I am pretty sure they could leave the band if they wanted and that they don't appreciate you condescendingly and patronizingly describing them as band hostages without the empowerment to freely choose their own careers.

Edited by SoulMonster

your comment is respected Soul monster, how do ya know they might be under contract and can't leave ! Bumble clearly has stated he is never consulted what gigs they play, so he obviously doesnt have much choice in what goes on, that much is obvious. I would love dexter to come and bash me atleat it would show he actually cares anymore ! which i doubt

I feel really sorry for these truly gifted players, they deserve so much better than playing the same every night. Ant to top it off it's not even there own material.

I am pretty sure they could leave the band if they wanted and that they don't appreciate you condescendingly and patronizingly describing them as band hostages without the empowerment to freely choose their own careers.

This. They clearly love what they are doing.

And what about Ashba?

I am pretty sure they could leave the band if they wanted

They are probably making alot more money here than they would anywhere else. In this economy, people don't usually leave well paying jobs without something else similar to go to. Hence, no one is leaving as Guns is a better paying gig than any of them could get elsewhere.

I am pretty sure they could leave the band if they wanted and that they don't appreciate you describing they as band hostages without the empowerment to freely choose their own careers.

Why would they leave? As far as I know they all have side-projects so there's no need to leave Gn'R if they're all busy with their own projects while Guns is not active (in the studio). Plus, the paycheck they receive for performing as Gn'R must be really fat.

yes your points are totally valid i agree, but surely they wanted more when they first started. I did not mention DJ has he has his own material with other bands so atleast he has that, i don't count Bumble solo stuff as who the hell has bought it anyway! bumblepoc, really ??????? he was obviously thinking with his penis when he got involved with that :rofl-lol:

yes your points are totally valid i agree, but surely they wanted more when they first started. I did not mention DJ has he has his own material with other bands so atleast he has that, i don't count Bumble solo stuff as who the hell has bought it anyway! bumblepoc, really ??????? he was obviously thinking with his penis when he got involved with that :rofl-lol:

I bought Ron's solo stuff, it's actually really good.

Anyways, you just trolling.

Mabe they know more things behind the scenes than we do... besides all the valid points in the thread... whay dont u write them a mail and ask for it? they will probably answer your question :thumbsup:

I agree with the first post 100 %

Ron and Richard are the only reasons left why I still follow what's going on with GnR anyway.

I feel especially bad for Fortus who left Thin Lizzy, a gig he apparently loved out of loyalty to Axl ( probably because it pays better too ? ) to be part of a band in which he has to stand in the shadow of a lazy frontman who clearly doesn't give a shit.

As regards how they feel, well, only THEY know, but it's fair to assume that Ron isn't enitrely satisfied with how the band is a touring band only, considering his comments and some of his interviews...

You will find i don't cupcake never have . Maybe yes there are plans behind the scenes, let's hope so. Nothing more i would like that to be made to look stupid. Poc is worth a squirt, however try googling she is invisible and totally using Bumblefoot, musically she sucks big time.

I bought Ron's solo stuff, it's actually really good.

Anyways, you just trolling.

I agree i have his albulms , but not many have . I'm not trolling mate, i never could, just frustrated with Axl at the moment

You will find i don't cupcake never have . Maybe yes there are plans behind the scenes, let's hope so. Nothing more i would like that to be made to look stupid. Poc is worth a squirt, however try googling she is invisible and totally using Bumblefoot, musically she sucks big time.

cupcake or not, you are very disrespectful. Band members themselves including Bumblefoot, come on here to read our posts.

This. They clearly love what they are doing.

And what about Ashba?

i remember reading a few interviews last year where bumble seemed a bit frustrated and hinted at feeling exactly what birdcatcher alluded to

as for why they stay, the music busines is a tough business to make and serious $$ in and I'm sure their touring paychecks are more than they make as solo artists and you know - they've got to eat and put a rook over their heads

my high school buddy has been playing and touring the UK club scene and a lesser extent the north east club scene in philly up to boston the last 10 years or so, and they barely get by

cupcake or not, you are very disrespectful. Band members themselves including Bumblefoot, come on here to read our posts.

That's a good thing then. Maybe they will get up in Axl's grill and tell him that he is making the band look like a bunch of bitches to the outside world, and that it is time to get his shit in gear and start making something happen.

That's a good thing then. Maybe they will get up in Axl's grill and tell him that he is making the band look like a bunch of bitches to the outside world, and that it is time to get his shit in gear and start making something happen.

Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions