3 NEW Summer Dates 2012

bionic56

Hmmmmmm strange there was earlier , hold on for news on that. Maybe it's booked but they are waiting on the 31st to sell abit first. It was definteley up on the gnr site an hour ago.

Yeah, I reckon it was probably Fernando being a little too quick on the trigger. It'll be up again tomorrow probably

Hmmmmmm strange there was earlier , hold on for news on that. Maybe it's booked but they are waiting on the 31st to sell abit first. It was definteley up on the gnr site an hour ago.

Yeah, I reckon it was probably Fernando being a little too quick on the trigger. It'll be up again tomorrow probably

I saw it too, probably waiting for the complete sellout of the first gig.

Yeah, that sounds plausible. Either way I'll be going on the 31st - yippee!!!

X_Patience_X, I see on the 'Who's Attending' thread that you're going to the O2... Judging by your signature I'm also going to guess that you were at the O2 on Tuesday 18th August 2009....????

01/06/2012 - The O2 - London, England (United Kingdom)06/07/2012 - [istanbul Rock Festival] - Istanbul, Turkey

17/07/2012 - Spaladium Arena - Split, Croatia

My link

Hell fucking yeah.

+100

Edited by Zizy

Yeah, that sounds plausible. Either way I'll be going on the 31st - yippee!!!

X_Patience_X, I see on the 'Who's Attending' thread that you're going to the O2... Judging by your signature I'm also going to guess that you were at the O2 on Tuesday 18th August 2009....????

Yeah dude I was there. Only sitting though. Going to see them in Manchester though on 20th June :D

ISTANBULLLLLLLL ROCKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

It's gonna be the best leg of the tour, we're waaaay too horny fo GNR! :D

I will consume him in London. You will get a tired, out of tune Axl with only half of the production

He'll be in Istanbul. Can recover in 5 mins.

you will still only get half of the production

tell mhml

congratulations for the kid

ISTANBULLLLLLLL ROCKKKKKSSSSS!!!!!

It's gonna be the best leg of the tour, we're waaaay too horny fo GNR! :D

I will consume him in London. You will get a tired, out of tune Axl with only half of the production

He'll be in Istanbul. Can recover in 5 mins.

You bet.

Looks as though Scandinavia will be missed this time, unless some show up in july. There are noticeable missing countries, Portugal, Sweden etc. And they never tour Germany properly, even though they are huge over there. Weird

Germany is not only huge, but they're also desperately waiting for Guns... Monchengladbach will be the only German show (I guess) so not every German fan can attend...