Some video footage of Axl Rose's home

gnrseb

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and who is he talking about that he bid that pic from, was that $600,000 something he have to spare when they were "no one" an advance I guess

and Lilo, Axl? Especially when those pics leaked, nevermind, maybe he was scamming the mag for other unknown girls to well..... seek out and meet one day lol I bet he stays going to Hef's mansion for "field trips" :xmasssanta:

Wish we coulda seen more, the part that interested me the most was like the aquarium stuff with the eel was it like a fake 3d aquarium or something? kinda cool cuz im a big wildlife guy.

It's a "fish only" salt water tank with tropic fish.

seems like the fish arent movin lol

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

It's fun to make up stories based off what you saw in a video

He was giving a loose translation of what was being said, wasn't he?

No, he translated everything exactly right.

I translated it quickly and as good as my first certificate in German (ZD) allows

Edited by DrDrei

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

I translated it quickly and as good as my first certificate in German (ZD) allows

Was the guy the girl met Fernando? :tongue2: that would make a lot of sense to me.

oh and who is he talking about that he bid that pic from, was that $600,000 something he have to spare when they were "no one" an advance I guess

and Lilo, Axl? Especially when those pics leaked, nevermind, maybe he was scamming the mag for other unknown girls to well..... seek out and meet one day lol I bet he stays going to Hef's mansion for "field trips" :xmasssanta:

What's Lilo and what happened with pics leaking? Thks!

Wish we coulda seen more, the part that interested me the most was like the aquarium stuff with the eel was it like a fake 3d aquarium or something? kinda cool cuz im a big wildlife guy.

deuce01.jpg

I thought he was talking about Robert Williams, who wasn't thrilled with GNR using his artwork but fine with the title... there's something written about it somewhere.

deuce01.jpg

I thought he was talking about Robert Williams, who wasn't thrilled with GNR using his artwork but fine with the title... there's something written about it somewhere.

Nice film Pic dalsh ,guess nobody else caught the irony?

Yeah,Robert Williams story with the painting,I always associate him with the R.Crumb crowd, here's another one of his paintings, I think he is dead on with his "rubberneck manifesto" concept.

1351_918342.jpg

Edited by sailaway

Thanks for the answer to that question everyone, didn't know that, and janis, I'm talking about Lindsay Lohan who was on the cover of that playboy mag that the lady picked up in his bathroom, the pics that leaked anyhow lol!

Thanks for the answer to that question everyone, didn't know that, and janis, I'm talking about Lindsay Lohan who was on the cover of that playboy mag that the lady picked up in his bathroom, the pics that leaked anyhow lol!

Cool thanks!

Wondering what he paid Mark costabi for the use your illusion painting knowing he went through the roof himself And being the biggest star on the planet.

I am surprised they didn't get that one on video. I think the only thing I'd want to see in his house is where he keeps the awards. Some people proudly display theirs, others use it for paperweights. I'm not kidding, the pics are out there.

Cool thanks!

I would've thought he had a mic in the bathroom (Prince does) and a flat screen TV. The Playboys & Inked magazines? Reading material for the guests.

A mic, for what? lol So he could put it near so everyone can hear him whizzz, dizz, or ji...... nevermind :D:rofl-lol: lol I did see a flatscreen tv in the room by the AFD poster picture he was conversating about.

p.s. look turn the tv off, whomever, when you're not watching it now :rofl-lol:

Was the guy the girl met Fernando? :tongue2: that would make a lot of sense to me.

I have no idea, I doubt the girl had either

Pretty amazing, although i bet Axl did not realise she had a boyfriend when he invited her back to his pad, She still would though, a wannabe singer gets a chance to further her career by shagging a rock star. We all know she would lay it down.

Video included, this is some priceless shit, which should teach you that having a hot sister will open you many, many doors:

http://lokaos.net/axl-rose-cantor-mostra-sua-humilde-residencia-para-a-tv/

^^ says...

Mostrando a casa para Coco, Axl parou à pintura original do artista ROBERT JOHN, ‘Appetite For Destruction’ e contou à cantora que dono anterior da obra...

...fail. Twas Robert WILLIAMS painting.

I don't really know what to think of people who take advantage of someone's hospitality to get their 15 seconds of fame on some 'show'...to me that's sad...if that had happened backstage or in a studio or whatever, that'd be different, cause that's his working environment and he is a rock musician and he has fans...but come on, that's the guy's home, he was obviously drunk, so he probably didn't give a shit at that point, but I don't know how I would feel if there was a video on the web about the inside of my bathroom

just my 2 cents on this...yes, I watched the video, but that doesn't make it right

I don't really know what to think of people who take advantage of someone's hospitality to get their 15 seconds of fame on some 'show'...to me that's sad...if that had happened backstage or in a studio or whatever, that'd be different, cause that's his working environment and he is a rock musician and he has fans...but come on, that's the guy's home, he was obviously drunk, so he probably didn't give a shit at that point, but I don't know how I would feel if there was a video on the web about the inside of my bathroom

just my 2 cents on this...yes, I watched the video, but that doesn't make it right

I think Axl was very aware of the camera but yeah, nobody should take advantage of that.