Some video footage of Axl Rose's home

gnrseb

Urgh, Swiss- German :lol: I'm a native German speaker, but I still really need to concentrate to understand most of what they are saying. Thank god for the subtitles :D

Anyway, all the important parts have already been translated and mentioned. Basically she was positively surprised by Axl, imagined him being way more fucked up. Said he lives a bit in his own world, but will talk to you if you ask him a question and has lots of stories to tell (especially about all of his paintings and other... artefacts. I'm still amused by the cannibal cutlery).

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

It's fun to make up stories based off what you saw in a video

Girl was at a club, saw Paris Hilton with her boyfriend in the corner, the suddenly met Axl, which was unbelievable for her 'cos she's a singer too. Axl's friend came & asked her if she wanted a drink and she agreed. Girl was superexcited. In LA all clubs are closed at 2 a.m. and that turned out to be a great idea, 'cos many party goers end up at sb's home to party some more. She was at the right moment, at the right time and got invited to Axl's home for an afterparty by his friend. She didn't know what to expect as they were driving to Axl's house, then the big gate opened and she was in. Axl has a lot of guitars there and other original brands stuff. Axl is a guy who has lots of stories to tell, he told her stories of many pieces of art he has there. (A story about Robert Williams' painting), every piece of art has its own story. There were 2 pictures that she found a bit irritating - tools that real cannibals use. Axl has lived through so much extreme stuff, that for him is now normal. Axl has a room at the back with a r'n'r bar, where everyone can order a drink. She expected Axl to be some kind of a wasted rockstar, but he looks very good for his age, drinks energy drinks, has his own world, but he is very well spoken when you talk to him. He doesn't have any rockstar attitude, he answered all her questions and told many stories. Axl is very down-to-earth and can just chat with anyone.

He was giving a loose translation of what was being said, wasn't he?

Now all he has to do is pay the electricity bill so he can turn on some lights in there. It's as if he's a vampire.

If im not wrong, because of the lightnings in the place, the music, the drinks in hand... it was a party... but i may be wrong :tongue2:

I'm kind of surprised he was fine with them taking video, but it seems like they kept it really limited.

But it does debunk the whole recluse thing, he's had the same mansion for 20 years, he has his circle of friends, prob. tips a little extra to keep a low profile.

Now all he has to do is pay the electricity bill so he can turn on some lights in there. It's as if he's a vampire.

I'm near 100% convinced that he is. He's got the pale and nocturnal thing covered... and apparently has utensils for a cannibalistic cuisine...

...food for thought?

:xmassrudolph:

Well, I hope he knew cruel intentions lol, but yeah I was surprised he let this go through (the vid) but like someone said, maybe sometimes he feels like opening up, sometimes he may not feel so open, that's all I guess

Something tells me he's known these people for a while, It would seem strange that he'd just meet them and let them go all in his house like that, something more to that relationship. Maybe they didn't seem as star struck or needy as others or whatever. Maybe he wanted to let folks know he isn't all holed up in that house. I remember him saying he lived in China or visited for a few years.

ps if this was sanctioned (though it seems that way, albeit limited) he just had to let us know he loves some playboy, yeah Axl you and the rest of the billions of men lol :rofl-lol:

He was giving a loose translation of what was being said, wasn't he?

No, he translated everything exactly right.

I'm near 100% convinced that he is. He's got the pale and nocturnal thing covered... and apparently has utensils for a cannibalistic cuisine...

...food for thought?

:xmassrudolph:

"I don't vant to do eet"

It all makes sense now.

i was really surprised when i seen this, just seems really unlike Axl to essentially let a couple random people in and record kinda personal stuff of his. Wish we coulda seen more, the part that interested me the most was like the aquarium stuff with the eel was it like a fake 3d aquarium or something? kinda cool cuz im a big wildlife guy. Also what is that girls name?